Home
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 12:21 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Apex keep tellin the truth!!

I am sure many of you have seen or heard of Apex AKA Apexbronx and his critiques of the madden series. I just wanted to say keep tellin the truth Apex and keep it real. It seems many threads which injects the real sim truth about madden into forums gets locked because it is not what the community wants to hear. I always thought a sim football community wanted a true sim experience. You do receive some of that but not as we football fans deserve.

If anything needs to be locked it is the madden series for telling the truth, whole truth and nothing but the truth without it even needing to be pointed out.

Keep doing your thing Apex, we are with you.

Last edited by smoove7; 07-30-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 12:29 AM   #2

SouthernBrick's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Apex keep tellin the truth!!

I like apex's videos, they are a bit long at times but I like what he has to say about the problems and what they do well in madden.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:30 AM   #3
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Another one of these...

Just and FYI. His threads don't get locked because of what he is saying. They get locked because he's not following the rules. But, that goes for any of the threads. Just take a look at pages 4 and on. Notice the ones with X's on them and look at what the topics are. Just and FYI...

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 07-30-2009, 12:36 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 9

I think you meant to say "Apex, keep telling the trooof".

I agree with some of the stuff he has to say, but someone needs to tell him there's a 'TH' in the word TRUTH
Old 07-30-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
Rookie

I truly wish EA would let other companies produce their own version of the NFL sim experience and bring the best they have to offer. I am not bashing EA here but just wanting all of us SIM football fans to have the SIM experience on the level that we choose, not the level that is chosen for us.

If madden is to your sim liking then that is great, but we should all have the option to more of a SIM experience if that is what we want. Why wouldn't anyone agree?

Last edited by smoove7; 07-30-2009 at 12:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 12:43 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove7
I truly wish EA would let other companies produce their own version of the NFL sim experience and bring the best they have to offer. I am not bashing EA here but just wanting all of us SIM football fans to have the SIM experience on the level that we choose, not the level that is chosen for us.

If madden is to your sim liking then that is great, but you should have the option to have more of a SIM experience if you like.
Its getting there. Ian will lead us all to the SIM promised land. Have faith in the being known as Ian Cummings.

All i know is that before this yr, before Ian took over as lead designer, there isnt a postive thing i could find about the Madden series on the next gen consoles. Needless to say, im stoked for Madden for the first time since 05.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 AM   #7
Rookie

I got over his sh!t real quick. Apex, get to the point already. I don't need to hear the same stuff over and over as you replay in slow mo over and over.

You are known for telling it how it is. How about just stating the fact and move on to the next fact. I don't bother watching his videos anymore because I know that it is going to take 5 minutes to finally get it.

It feels a bit like this....

You are known for telling it how it is. How about just stating the fact and move on to the next fact. I don't bother watching his videos anymore because I know that it is going to take 5 minutes to finally get it.

you get the point.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:50 AM   #8
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

You do know you will probably get banned for this?
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »