Home

Buffalo Bills up

This is a discussion on Buffalo Bills up within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 36
Buffalo Bills up

http://maddennfl.easports.com/media.action?version=10
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 12:51 PM   #2
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Buffalo Bills up

It's about time!

-Hmph. Even Madden thinks our o-line is going to be pitiful despite getting rid of two overrated moneywasters. Am I the only one here that thinks Wood, Levitre and Walker will surprise a lot of people this year?

-Stroud's facial expression looks like he's going to eat Brady for lunch. Hope that happens many times this year.

-TO's face looks a lot like himself (and so does Stroud's) but Edwards and Schobel don't look good at all. Maybe I'm completely off the mark here since I thought many players looked more accurate WITHOUT helmets on in the demo.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:17 PM   #3
Pro

masterkembo's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryTheWeight
It's about time!

-Hmph. Even Madden thinks our o-line is going to be pitiful despite getting rid of two overrated moneywasters. Am I the only one here that thinks Wood, Levitre and Walker will surprise a lot of people this year?

-Stroud's facial expression looks like he's going to eat Brady for lunch. Hope that happens many times this year.

-TO's face looks a lot like himself (and so does Stroud's) but Edwards and Schobel don't look good at all. Maybe I'm completely off the mark here since I thought many players looked more accurate WITHOUT helmets on in the demo.
I agree - the oline will be much better this year without the worst left side in the league (last year) between Peters and Dockery. Good things have been said about Demetrius Bell as well. The Bills got rid of the overrated, lazy slobs and brought in some nasty tough guys to replace them. Also, what happened to Stevie Johnson? They got Jenkins but not Johnson? Seems kind of random.

Edwards definitly looks off. I hope we see Stroud in Brady's face many times in week 1!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:27 PM   #4
MVP

CarryTheWeight's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, I noticed that as well, where is Stevie Johnson on that roster? Better yet, where's third string QB Gibran Hamdan? Stevie was included out of the box last year and Gibran was added to the team in roster updates...what gives?

...although something tells me Stevie's a free agent out of the box, since the Madden series always seems to stick players who were never released into the free agent pool for some reason.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:38 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Noticed a couple of errors in the roster too...Butler's position is RT not RG, Levitre is LG not RG, and Wood is RG not LG.

Love to see Kelsay is rated a 78...Wow, just wow. How amazing...come on dev team, I love the Bills, and I'm sure anyone else that watches/follows the Bills knows that Kelsay does NOT warrant a 78! Heck, I'd argue that Denney is a better overall player than Kelsay and he is 10 points lower. I'm assuming the basis for Kelsays high rating is his absurd contract @ $6/year. Especially this year, where the ratings are done much better, making average to below average players much lower. This might actually be the first time I make a player worse when I start my franchise with the Bills.

It's going to be quite the challenge with the Bills this year. Let's hope they jump off to a quick start again so some of these ratings can go up. Go Bills!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »