Home

I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

This is a discussion on I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
It is his first year with the game. Give him a couple years. It will happen.
I didnt mean IAN, I meant madden in general. I think Ian will make great strides with the game
Old 07-31-2009, 01:25 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTFREE226
Its ALWAYS next year with Madden
Dude, Madden will never be as good as you want it to be.

Why?

Because even if they fix something, there will always be something else.

And that isnt a knock on you.

EA will never win. This game has made MONUMENTAL strides this year, and this is coming from one of the biggest Madden/EA naysayers out there.

It is far from perfect, but in comparison to last years game, its not even close.

I think what angers me the most is that there are still certain key issues with the game that are still in the game. These are issues that shouldve been fixed first and foremost, but I understand, everyone has a different set of priorities.

If Ian and EA stays on the ball with 2011 and beyond, in 2 years, we should be playing a game most of us can be happy with.

But like I said, there will always be problems. Every game does. Even the almighty MLB the Show.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:56 AM   #19
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordcledus
I still don't see what the problems are with the pass rush. I don't have any problem getting to the QB or pressuring him to throw early.
I feel that the pass rush is lacking some. I can put some pressure on the QB with a blitz. But if I try to rush just me front four only then there is not a whole of pressure there. I don't want to play to just to pressure the QB. I want my guys 2 and 3 sacks in a game like would in a real nfl football game. I don't want to see the AI get alot pass rush on me when I can bealy get any on him. That seems quite unfair.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:03 AM   #20
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasg
They really need to improve user pass rush, its terrible in the demo. (all madden)
It's not that good in all pro are pro neither. As I remember a few months back when Ian gave us a video showing him pratice and showing off the pass rush he had tweaked for us. But the thing is in that video he was on offense and the AI controlled the defense. Ian never did show himself on the Defense controlling it. So that gives some concern that the AI got the boost in pass rush pressure why the human controlled D is still not really the good. I know some people are going to say oh I have no trouble getting pressure on the QB. That is not the whole point of this. I can get some pressure. But my debate on this is. The pass rush is not fast enough to get to the QB for sacks. That is one of the main problems I am having with the human pass rush.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:12 AM   #21
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

Work In Progress in big bold letters when you boot up the demo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 03:23 AM   #22
Rookie

Move ur line right and rush left or move left and rush right. MY GOD STOP LETTING THE CPU DO THE WORK FOR U you cant take a DE move him off the line and rush in with him. IT OVER FOR THAT **** this year ncaa and madden wants you to play the game not the CPU. YOU MAKE PLAYS
Old 07-31-2009, 03:31 AM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd4400
Move ur line right and rush left or move left and rush right. MY GOD STOP LETTING THE CPU DO THE WORK FOR U you cant take a DE move him off the line and rush in with him. IT OVER FOR THAT **** this year ncaa and madden wants you to play the game not the CPU. YOU MAKE PLAYS
Sry.. that's not a good enough excuse. What if I like playing safety? Or linebacker?

The CPU is consistently bad on the pass rush. This needs to be tweaked.
Old 07-31-2009, 08:26 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
Work In Progress in big bold letters when you boot up the demo
Demo is used for promotional purposes also appears when people are booting up the demo.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »