Home

I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

This is a discussion on I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs.. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:48 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 16
I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

I would right now just like honesty from EA right now. I'm not bashing the game and I'm probably one of Madden biggest fan, but as fans we need clarity on what is going on with all these bugs. The thing I looked foward to the most was acutlly feeling like I could get to the QB and that it would feel different.

Everybody is just saying that don't worry about the demo and it's just a demo. I look at it like people was saying the game feels different at the E3 show and we have a later version from E3. Now don't get me wrong they have made some positive strids and the game is better. But I still feel like the EA team has to put in the same work in next years game. Suction blocking has to go, the special team game needs improvment all together(it needs to have a different feel), and still feel the user pass rush needs to improve.

I'm not trying to mae a wish list so let me stop.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: I'm ready for EA to comment on these Demo buggs..

thats a nice wall of text.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:02 PM   #3
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9

I 2nd this post!! Actually 3rd! Some feedback would be greatly appreciated!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:07 PM   #4
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

I don't work for EA but I think I can answer your question. There are bugs in the demo because it's a demo.

Thanks.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #5
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

So your title says you want some clarification on "these Demo buggs". What bugs are you referring to? I don't see you mentioning any bugs in your post at all so I am really confused by this topic.

If you are referring to the pass rush, that isn't a bug, that's a game play mechanic which has in fact been fixed since the demo was sent to Microsoft/Sony. Ian posted a huge thread about the pass rush fix and it has been stated many times that the fix wasn't in the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2009, 11:11 PM   #6
MVP

jsquigg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
So your title says you want some clarification on "these Demo buggs". What bugs are you referring to? I don't see you mentioning any bugs in your post at all so I am really confused by this topic.

If you are referring to the pass rush, that isn't a bug, that's a game play mechanic which has in fact been fixed since the demo was sent to Microsoft/Sony. Ian posted a huge thread about the pass rush fix and it has been stated many times that the fix wasn't in the demo.
Well said. Ian is constantly in the forum, and I for one thought the Madden 10 demo was better than the full game of 09. I'm not bashing 09 either, as I thought it made some positive strides, but 10 is blowing me out of the water.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:12 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
I don't work for EA but I think I can answer your question. There are bugs in the demo because it's a demo.

Thanks.
I heard that last year. Are you going to wait until you actually pay $60 to find out the bugs in the demo are in the final game?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:17 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD

Thanks.
the difference between the demo and the final vertion is 2-3 weeks of tweaking or fine tuning. the question is that can all the bug, nano, morping and other be fix between 2-3 weeks(no). online ranked match is going to be fun for me because i have 4 nano that work on in every single play.

Last edited by leke4bears; 07-30-2009 at 11:19 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »