Home

All 32 Teams Franchise

This is a discussion on All 32 Teams Franchise within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
All 32 Teams Franchise

In offline franchise mode can you still play as all 32 teams? Usually a bunch of buddies of mine who dont have a PS3 come over and we take 4 teams or so to play as. I thought I heard someone on here say that you could but I wanted to double check before running out to get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 03:03 PM   #2
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: All 32 Teams Franchise

I'd like this confirmed as well, because it's huge, I mean big.

You could always control all 32 teams in the past, so I would hope they didn't change it.

The only evidence I have that you can control all 32 teams is the IGN videos in which they played the regular season and then showed videos from the various playoff games. That confirms, I think, that you can control more than one team. Hopefully it's not limited to four or eight.

"What? You can't challenge a scoring play?''
Old 07-31-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
Rookie

Yeah normally I wouldn't be worried but with the changes to franchise mode, it got me a little concerned. Hopefully its just new features and appearance, and nothing to taken out of the game.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:06 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 7

i do this same type of thing but a few of my friends have a ps3 so we pass the franchise along with a usb card and have guys who dont play on ours will we be able to copy files as well
Old 07-31-2009, 03:56 PM   #5
Rookie

^^^ That's a good idea, hopefully someone can respond with an answer. Id hate to only be able to play as 6-8 teams. Another reason I like playing as all 32 is I dont have to deal with as many CPU mistakes. Like in previous years with Drafts and Free Agency. It makes franchise mode so much better to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #6
Rookie

The People Demand Answers!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 6

yes this is key. i only enjoy franchise becuz of this feature, becuz i like to try to keep a realistic type of roster, and make changes along with the current season. honestly, altho ppl may disagree with me here, if its not a feature this year its gonna be a gamebreaker for me. im already on the fence about gettin the game as it stands now
Old 07-31-2009, 09:13 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 5

yeah they better not change this... they changed this thing in games like NBA and FIFA where they only let you control about 1 or 8

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »