Home

Please explain what is going on in this Demo video???

This is a discussion on Please explain what is going on in this Demo video??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2009, 02:26 AM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Please explain what is going on in this Demo video???

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Point noted. We'll see you guys back here on game release day. Don't go too far now.
I like the demo, and have better things to do than nitpick a game for graphical glitches. I could do the same things for 2k5 or any other sports video game ever released.

For me, it comes down to is the game fun, and a believable representation of football. The demo seems to meet those requirements for me, and at this point in my life, I refuse to get hung up on the little stuff. Especially the type of things that can be found in any game if you look hard enough.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:27 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by curve03
So five years later do you think that would still be happening.
Yes yes I do!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:27 AM   #35

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
Point noted. We'll see you guys back here on game release day. Don't go too far now.
It will be amazing to find out we dont need a magnifying glass to enjoy the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 02:27 AM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by curve03
So five years later do you think that would still be happening.
Who knows. 5 years later they still can't make a franchise mode that works worth a crap in their basketball or baseball games.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #37
Banned

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I like the demo, and have better things to do than nitpick a game for graphical glitches. I could do the same things for 2k5 or any other sports video game ever released.

For me, it comes down to is the game fun, and a believable representation of football. The demo seems to meet those requirements for me, and at this point in my life, I refuse to get hung up on the little stuff. Especially the type of things that can be found in any game if you look hard enough.
Yep, I like this game. It is fun and it feels real for the most part.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:37 AM   #38
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
People seem to forget the onfield issues, broken franchise, and graphical glitches that other game had as well.

We get your agenda. EA bad, 2k good. Understood.
I've given my input and have expressed my mind in the suggestion forum. Unfortunately I was either too late in voicing my opinion or it was ignored.

I want Madden NFL to succeed, because it's the only option.

However, from what I've played from the demo, the gameplay is extremely broken and unrealistic.

The presentation is great (some areas are bland however), and the graphics are nicely done. I can't sit here, however, and say that the gameplay is great, because it's not. The gameplay is unpolished, unrealistic, and full of "did that just happen" moments.

I'm not a 2K fanboy. In fact, when 2K obtained the exclusive baseball rights, I was pissed because I prefered All-Star Baseball (although The Show ended up besting both 2K and EA).

Consider my signature motivation for EA. They need to be pushed. I can't stress that enough.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:41 AM   #39
MVP

OVR: 41

Quote:

Well when you see the pile move 10 yards forward in this video it is not a big deal but....

What happens when your in an online tourney, Franchise Mode, Superbowl or any other big game in your opinion and you think you stop the guy short of the 1st down or TD on the last drive and than watch there RB warp 10 yards for the 1st down or TD than what will you do?

I am thinking about the big picture here not just a demo bug.

Season 1 CHAMPION!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 02:41 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottdau
Yes yes I do!
seriously! wow sucks to be them

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »