Home

When do u think mom & pop stores will start selling?

This is a discussion on When do u think mom & pop stores will start selling? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 06:51 PM   #49
Rookie

milehighmagic303's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: When do u think mom & pop stores will start selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
No worries..no one will bother you until you show proof, simple as that...and if your just BS'n..your the one thats gotta feel stupid inside about lying about it..if your being truthful..well the truth will come out then..right? right!!

OH by the way...your GT dont even come up as valid, it would of shown that you are playing the game or recently played it which it dont since the GT is invalid ...xbox.com http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/invalid.aspx lol

I really dont think we'll be seeing people with the game until this next coming week any how.. when honest people will provide legit proof..

Ususally from my years of experience..people that lie usually have something to hide... hohum
He has it,I saw it on xbox.com It was on his recently played games http://live.xbox.com/en-US/profile/p...Tag=Valkyrie83
Old 08-01-2009, 06:52 PM   #50
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Good for you buddy!!

2 Quick questions:
1. How does the game feel on "normal" game speed?
2. If you have played the demo, are there any differences between retail and the demo? (Graphics, animations, gameplay)

Thanks!!
I love the game being a huge football fan. I was a fan of both Madden and 2k and this year has improved so much I can't wait to get more into it. There are differences in the game to the demo, and on "normal speed" you can truly feel the difference. Camera Angles, Standard is the same from last year, Zoomed is similar to superstar, it is good not great, and wide is too far out for me. I love the game. Main difference is the cutscenes in the demo to this. After the game it isnt blocked and there are more cutscenes which I like. Videos will most likely be posted this week once I get the camera going again, and once I come back from visiting family in Sarasota, Florida. That is the reason I got the game early from Lil Mills. So I will keep you guys updated, and when I get back I will play a lil and post videos.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:01 PM   #51
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyy26Bosox7
I love the game being a huge football fan. I was a fan of both Madden and 2k and this year has improved so much I can't wait to get more into it. There are differences in the game to the demo, and on "normal speed" you can truly feel the difference. Camera Angles, Standard is the same from last year, Zoomed is similar to superstar, it is good not great, and wide is too far out for me. I love the game. Main difference is the cutscenes in the demo to this. After the game it isnt blocked and there are more cutscenes which I like. Videos will most likely be posted this week once I get the camera going again, and once I come back from visiting family in Sarasota, Florida. That is the reason I got the game early from Lil Mills. So I will keep you guys updated, and when I get back I will play a lil and post videos.
Thanks man!

One last question, do you prefer the demo speed or the "normal" speed. The reason why I ask is because last year the game was on hyper speed and I know they made it -5% this year. Does that accurately portray NFL speed in your opinion? Or is it still to fast...

Last edited by ch46647; 08-01-2009 at 07:04 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 07:02 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

thats such bull**** i went to get it and they were closed guess i gotta try back there tmw so hopefully ill have it tmw too
Old 08-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #53
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Thanks man!

One last question, do you prefer the demo speed or the "normal" speed. The reason why I ask is because last year the game was on hyper speed and I they made it -5% this year. Does that accurately portray NFL speed in your opinion? Or is it still to fast...
I prefer the normal speed over the demo speed and i feel it is pretty realistic. Both are good for me, but in all honesty it is what you prefer. One thing I can guarantee is that you will like the game. I hope you love it as much as I do. The speed takes time to get use to. I played with 15 minutes accelerated clock and the results come out pretty realistic. This will be a great year for all crowds especially sim.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:06 PM   #54
Pro

Senor_Herbatron's Arena

OVR: 21

Can't you just show a pic of the game? That way we can all get really excited and ask 1000 questions.... Please?!?!?!
Old 08-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 2

why does he have to show u a picture for u to believe him stop being lazy and look his GT up on xbox. it comes up saying he just played it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 07:08 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyy26Bosox7
I prefer the normal speed over the demo speed and i feel it is pretty realistic. Both are good for me, but in all honesty it is what you prefer. One thing I can guarantee is that you will like the game. I hope you love it as much as I do. The speed takes time to get use to. I played with 15 minutes accelerated clock and the results come out pretty realistic. This will be a great year for all crowds especially sim.
Thanks again man!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »