Home

Who are the 2 or 3 players you must have for your franchise?

This is a discussion on Who are the 2 or 3 players you must have for your franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2009, 01:23 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Who are the 2 or 3 players you must have for your franchise?

Anquan Boldin, Brandon Jacobs and Justin Tuck.

I will have to trade for Boldin and hopefully the price isn't too high. I will offer the Cards my 1st, 3rd and WR Hixon. If they dont accept that, then i will offer 1st, 3rd and 4th. If they don't accept that, then i will stop there. If the Cards do accept, the i will try to trade away Pierce and Dockery. Pierce has 1 more year left in him before his ratings will start dropping drastically. Might as well get the most for him while i can. Sintim will be his replacement at MLB. These trades will get some of my picks back.

As for Jacobs and Tuck, they are already on my team so no need to go out of my way to get them.
Old 08-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #34
Rookie

1.Rashad Johnson, great cover guy a lot like adrian wilson.

2.Chris Wells, finally I can pound the rock in between the tackles.

3.Kelien ****s, Massive NT with great upside.

Luckly all are in house cardinals can't wait till 11:59 pm aug. 13
Old 08-02-2009, 01:39 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 1

Well in my franchise I like to try and keep it realistic so I won't be trading for anyone right off the bat. I prefer to play with the players on the roster the first year and analyze how they do and who I need to upgrade based on play. In year two though I plan on trading for DRC though. He is the closest thing I have ever seen to Deion and my favorite player.

I don't plan on trading for a ton of big name guys, but if i had to choose two other players to build my team around the first would be Jake Long. Big, Dominate LT in the making with a ton of potential.

The second would be Mario Williams. His the type of beast at DE that I love to have. Defense wins championships and everything starts right up front, in the trenches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2009, 02:14 PM   #36
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

1 phillip rivers

one of the most consistent QB's in the league give him a good recieving core he is unstoppable

2. Matt Forte

the NFL's definition of a power back plus he has some speed to boot. I like the guy's mentality and after using Adrian peterson in every franchise last year i want to switch it up

3. Adrian peterson

Wait didn't I just say i was not going to use him in my previous reason for selecting matt forte. I said switching it up and thats what i mean. I will run the best 2 back system in the league with a combo like this. both players are young and perfectly represent the game that i play. Adrian gets us to the redzone Forte runs through everyone for the touchdown.
Old 08-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #37
Showtime

Jukeman's Arena

OVR: 46

Peter Warrick
Old 08-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #38
Pro

MillerTime89's Arena

OVR: 24

1. Brian Westbrook - when healthy this guy is money.
2. Casey Hampton- this guy can clog the holes and stop the run.. he is a mammoth
3. Patrick Willis or Ed Reed- they anchor their respected defenses.. true playmakers who give it their all
Old 08-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 3

1. ed reed
2. albert haynesworth
3. peyton manning
Old 08-02-2009, 03:06 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopydude
1 phillip rivers

one of the most consistent QB's in the league give him a good recieving core he is unstoppable

2. Matt Forte

the NFL's definition of a power back plus he has some speed to boot. I like the guy's mentality and after using Adrian peterson in every franchise last year i want to switch it up

3. Adrian peterson

Wait didn't I just say i was not going to use him in my previous reason for selecting matt forte. I said switching it up and thats what i mean. I will run the best 2 back system in the league with a combo like this. both players are young and perfectly represent the game that i play. Adrian gets us to the redzone Forte runs through everyone for the touchdown.
Thats the craziest thing I have ever heard... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfree21
1. ed reed
2. albert haynesworth
3. peyton manning
How would you get all those players?? all 99s

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »