Home

Old 08-04-2009, 02:19 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
QB vision:

I understand how people didn't like the QB vision cone. Although I find it annoying and unrealistic that you can stare down one receiver. Then proceed to throw a strike to the opposite side of the field without "looking" at the receiver.

there should be some attempt to move the QB's head to at least make it appear he looks at the target before throwing. Since there is no way to change who has the Orange route as opposed to the yellow ones during the play. [i know you can prior to the play, but nothing during the play]

this is what i liked about the vision cone is that it actually made it appear like u were looking for the receiver.

thoughts?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 02:22 AM   #2
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: QB vision:

uhhh you could change it during the play. You could use the right stick or the double tap method. With the double tap the QB would look at the receiver and then throw the ball to him. It was a very good feature and I wish they wouldn't have gotten rid of it.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

People who weren't good at it moaned and complained so they got rid of it. I enjoyed it and used it. I wish they would put back in Madden as well.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:38 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
People who weren't good at it moaned and complained so they got rid of it. I enjoyed it and used it. I wish they would put back in Madden as well.
co-sign.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:41 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

I didnt try it much i didnt think i would like it but when you think about it, would of made the qb alot more realistic on looking at WR's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #6
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
Didn't people cry out that having a bright colored cone was unrealistic too? I liked the feature but I doubt it will ever be back.
Old 08-04-2009, 02:52 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufgators253
Didn't people cry out that having a bright colored cone was unrealistic too? I liked the feature but I doubt it will ever be back.
It was to good a feature it will be back "I beleive!".
NFL Dallas Cowboys:T-New,#31 Roy Williams
MLB Toronto Blue Jays:Carlos Delgado,Rick Ankiel
NHL St.Louis Blues:Keith Tkachuk,T.J. Oshie
NBA GSt. Warriors:Antawn Jamison, Steven Jackson
USA Soccer Oguchi Onyewu
Old 08-04-2009, 02:57 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhiverson
I didnt try it much i didnt think i would like it but when you think about it, would of made the qb alot more realistic on looking at WR's.
as well as looking off the safeties....that was my favorite part....looking one way...pumped faking...then moving the cone to the intended WR and throwing a bullet....oh it felt sooooo good.

and of course you had all those Mike Vick gamers with their little little cones....haha

but this is what I like about the upcoming BackBreaker game...they are basically having a cone feature, but without the cone...its just that the camera is up close over the QB's shoulder and you can control where he is looking at....its basically the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »