Home

I wont be able to play madden 10!

This is a discussion on I wont be able to play madden 10! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 01:33 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: I wont be able to play madden 10!

i probrably just buy a arcade version from walmart and keep the reciept for a life tme warranty. i dont get paid till thursday the 14th so it wont be till then. im to afraid to buy a used one off ebay cause its a ganrantee that it will break again and i will be in the same situation im in now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 01:37 PM   #26
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

My 360 crapped out last week. I sent it off friday and its on its way back already. The return rate is much faster now.

Also the PS3 is not invincible. My boy's PS3 crapped out and it took him about 2-3 weeks to get it back and he had to pay to have it repaired. Not to mention he lost all his data because the HDD wouldn't work in the new PS3 they gave him. I hope that doesn't happen to mine because I don't know what I would do.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 08-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #27
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorrinRadd12
Best Buy Replacement Plan FTW

Last August I bought a 20GB 360 for $300, with the $40 two year replacement plan. A few weeks ago I get RROD, I bring it, 3 minutes later I walk out with a brand new 60GB 360 just made November 27 2008.

You get unlimited replacement within 1 year, between year 1 and year 2 you get 1 replacement then it's void. But you can buy another $40 plan after it expires so you're always covered.
Did you lose everything you had on your HDD. My friend returned his to best buy for the RROD and he had to return the hard drive too so he lost everything. I'm not sure why he didn't save everything to a memory card first
Old 08-06-2009, 01:47 PM   #28
Rookie

I'm on my 3rd PS3. The first time it broke I was covered but the 2nd time I had to pay the 150 to get a refurbished one. I got one of the first 60 GB so IDK if the newer ones are less prone to breaking.

I still would not switch to the 360 because I don't like the controller.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 49

Ive had 2 xbox 360's and 4 failures with them. (1 was bought upon release, the other 2 years ago). Ive had the 60 GB PS3 since release with no problems. Take this any way you wish, but personally my day wth a xbox 360 are over. I personally love the PS3 and wont switch. I'm actually suprised many havent made the switch. Specially when blu ray looks so amazing with movies, and its nice having everthing in one package. Anyway, to each his own.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:52 PM   #30
Rookie

I made the switch from 360 to PS3 and have never looked back - it really upset me that thing had so many issues , red rings sealed it and this was before they extended the warranty out
Old 08-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 3

I made the switch earlier this year after having my Xbox break twice in 18 months, the last being the e74 error which wasn't covered at the time (they started covering it in the spring, mine broke in January.

The Xbox is an awesome gaming system, it just breaks too much. At its worst point, the failure rate on Xbox 360's was at 66%. That's two thirds of the Xbox 360's that broke. It's much better now, but to even be at that point is insane.

This is what I always tell people:
If you're a social gamer, and really only play video games with friends, get an Xbox 360. It's worth the $50 a year for Live, and there are very party-friendly options to keep you and your friends connected.

If you just enjoy some more casual gaming and (like me) use gaming more to get away from people than meet up with them, than get PS3. PSN and Xbox Live are nearly identical to a casual gamer if you take out the party/chat options, and if you're not going to use all the party/chat options, why pay the extra for it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #32
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
i probrably just buy a arcade version from walmart and keep the reciept for a life tme warranty. i dont get paid till thursday the 14th so it wont be till then. im to afraid to buy a used one off ebay cause its a ganrantee that it will break again and i will be in the same situation im in now.
I give you major kudos for not deciding to do the illegal and immoral "switcheroo".
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »