Home

am i a ****** or what!!!

This is a discussion on am i a ****** or what!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 07:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
am i a ****** or what!!!

i got tired of playing franchise mode so i decided to play a couple of rank match online. in my first game ran into a hb direct snap bum and i short him down 24-0 was the final score i won. the second game i ran into a wildcat and sreen bum, but i also short him down 10-0 was the final score i won.
THE THIRD GUY I RAN INTO WAS A COMPLETE BUM. HE THREW THE BALL TO THE FLAT ALL ****ING DAY. HE WON THE GAME 10-31 WAS THE FINAL SCORE.

these are the plays i called most of the time when he started throwing the ball to the flat.
cover 2: is not effective against the flat which is flat out annoying. he gained like 10 to 15 yard any time i try to use cover to short him down.
cover 3: was also not effective because my lb act like a ****ing ****** on every single down.
man coverage: was the best play that short down the flat, but deason jackon and jeremy macklin was runing a drag route and my two cb cant keep up with them because they are 2 slow.

if you know any zone defence that can short down the flat pls share them with me. i love playing online, some should pls help me out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2009, 08:01 PM   #2
Rookie

Megatron2k7's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: am i a ****** or what!!!

If you're going to try zone defenses to stop the flat bull crap, then don't forget to call zone audibles to make zones cover better to the outside.

On the 360, before the snap, hit "Y" then up on the Right stick.

I've had some success with this, but it leaves you even weaker to the already over powered slants and drag routes. High risk - reward type situation.

Don't forget to spotlight the RB, the WR u think is getting the screen, or dump-off to the flat..... that helps a lot.

Stopping the flats can be easy, but the weakness it causes for your defense in covering the slants and drag routes is ridiculous, and ruins the game imo.

Every year instead of playing a game of FOOTBALL against random people online, its a game of stop the glitch or exploit..... I hate it.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:06 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

I don't understand, wouldn't you know if you had some sort of a handicap? Why ask us?
Old 10-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #4
Rookie

Wenkinator's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I don't understand, wouldn't you know if you had some sort of a handicap? Why ask us?
Sometimes if you have to ask, you already know the answer :P lol
Old 10-02-2009, 10:39 PM   #5

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Closed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »