Home

User pass rush

This is a discussion on User pass rush within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 16
User pass rush

I don't have the game yet and I don't know if there is a place to get it at here in ol Oklahoma City. But by playing the Demo the user pass rush basically sucked. When you choose to bull rush you basically got pancaked everytime. Also I just felt like I couldn't do enough to get to the QB. Has this improved or does EA need to fix it?

Please comment this is very important to me.

Last edited by Droopy03; 08-07-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: User pass rush

Well like people keep telling me and I am some what bull headed to. I know for the fact that this just the demo. The final version is going to have the tweaks. Plus there is going to be sliders aswell and they are working this year as steveo has claimed. But if there is still a lot of complaints once the game is fully out and people still see the human pass rush is weak. Then I am sure Ian will fix it with a patch. But again there is sliders and they will work well this year. So don't worry bro. I been worrying to much aswell. But wait until you get the final version. And if then you still feel the pass rush is still weak even with the sliders adjusted. Then come on here and post about it. But until then just chill until you get the game. That is what I am doing pretty much.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droopy03
I don't have the game yet and I don't know if there is a place to get it at here in ol Oklahoma City. But by playing the Demo the usre pass rush basically sucked. Has this improved or does EA need to fix it?

Please comment this is very important to me.
Do you mean if you are controlling someone on the DL. If so, I will check tonight if someone else doesn't post before.
Old 08-07-2009, 05:46 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Do you mean if you are controlling someone on the DL. If so, I will check tonight if someone else doesn't post before.

I mean if you are a user and you are rushing the QB are you able to get pressure on the QB like the CPU is able to when you are on offense. But not only that will the guy you are controlling be able to do productive moves and put pressure on the CPU. I know on the demo when you bull rushed yoiu basially got pancaked everytime.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »