Home

The "Little Things" Thread

This is a discussion on The "Little Things" Thread within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-30-2009, 05:11 PM   #697
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: The "Little Things" Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnprestonevans
Game Breaks. Lets see some out of town highlights and score updates from out of town games in franchise mode like we see ALL the time on Sundays in real NFL telecasts.

Wishlist thread, not this one...
Old 11-30-2009, 05:43 PM   #698
Banned

OVR: 9

That would be pretty cool, though.

Earlier today I tossed a pass over the middle to Jason Avant, from McNabb - not only was it a pass he had to leap for due to it not being 100% accurate, but when he grabbed it and held it snug he took an absolute shot but held on. Looked just like most of Avant's real life over the middle catches.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:25 AM   #699
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctaneHugo
That would be pretty cool, though.

Earlier today I tossed a pass over the middle to Jason Avant, from McNabb - not only was it a pass he had to leap for due to it not being 100% accurate, but when he grabbed it and held it snug he took an absolute shot but held on. Looked just like most of Avant's real life over the middle catches.
Nice one. This game has so many little touches that make it so immersive. Since release I really like the fact that against sim players we still get crazy good games. Also, my offline chise is still going strong.

Another little thing, since the release of MW2 (crazy addictive game), still play Madden 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »