Home

So I simmed a Season

This is a discussion on So I simmed a Season within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2009, 09:45 PM   #17
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: So I simmed a Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrizzo380
ok, i think its time for dallas to stop using t.o. as their scapegoat lol, if yall just tell romo to keep that skank jessica at home then maybe yall can win in november, then yall can win a playoff game lol
I believe we have won plenty of playoff games and world championship, we have an owner who will not let this organization fail so I feel confident we will win in the future.
Since our bar was raised so high with our glorious past.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:48 PM   #18
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
Must I remind you that with TO having left, he took his curse with him - his innate ability to drag everyone around him down. IMO TO is the reason Dallas suddenly got this "Superstar Flyboy" image. With him gone, the team can turn their focus off of TO and on to football.

With that said.........Romo's girlfriend problem didn't help either, but that is now resolved as well! All of those distractions are gone and Dallas can focus this year. w00t!
You tell me if I am wrong, but didn't TO help Philadelphia get over the hump and finally reach that Super Bowl? Wasn't TO the only Eagles player that brought his A game for that Super Bowl? With Jenkins going down today and the trading of Anthony Henry you guys are already dangerously thin at CB. Anyways back to this simmed season...
Old 08-08-2009, 09:57 PM   #19
Pro

crob8822's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
You tell me if I am wrong, but didn't TO help Philadelphia get over the hump and finally reach that Super Bowl? Wasn't TO the only Eagles player that brought his A game for that Super Bowl? With Jenkins going down today and the trading of Anthony Henry you guys are already dangerously thin at CB. Anyways back to this simmed season...
wow, and now back to the sim season like this person said. we are getting information about this guy sim season. tweeg thanks for bringing me back on point.
Old 08-08-2009, 10:07 PM   #20
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briankbl
What the...?
How dare you put question marks by my falcons... they made the playoffs last year and have a good chance to make it this year.... now the cowboys are on the bubble.

You have earned my respect.

4-6-09
Old 08-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #21
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

The biggest shock for me is seeing the 49ers in the playoffs. The Cardnials didn't make it?

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »