Home

Official Madden Franchise Impressions

This is a discussion on Official Madden Franchise Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 02:55 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Official Madden Franchise Impressions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the drewster
What difficulty level are you playing on?

Its on a custom setting using the sliders. Its perfect for me, not sure how well it will be for others as player skill varies. I will post the slider settings later.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 02:57 PM   #42
Rookie

Crabtree just burned A. Ross on a 40 yard catch and run which set up a Gore TD. Game is tied 7-7 with 4 min to go in the game. I gotta get some kind of points on this drive or else i will be in serious danger of losing the game. My defense is getting tired and they can no longer carry the load for me.

Even if i win this game, i don't think i will be able to win the SB without Jacobs. I think im playing either the Steelers or Pats. I rather play the Pats because my defense is good enough to stop them, but the Steelers defense is too good for me to score on.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #43
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

oh man that game sounds close tone
Old 08-09-2009, 03:13 PM   #44
Rookie

62 yard catch and run by Steve Smith!! 1st and goal at the 1 yard line. First 3 downs the 49ers D stopped me on 3 run plays. Unbelievable how much better they made the goal line plays this year. It was 4th down and i went for it with a QB sneak, barely got it, but its now 14-7 with 1:42 left on the clock. Hope i can stop them so this doesn't go into overtime.

Webster picked off Hill for the win!! Threw it right to him after Tuck hammered Hill and caused a bad throw. Defense wins me the game thank god. Tom Coughlin got a gatorade bath(good to see in the game). Now off to see my SB opponent. If its the Steelers, im in trouble. If its the Pats, im still in trouble, but it should be a little easier then facing the Steelers.
Old 08-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #45
Pro

Indyboy180's Arena

OVR: 5

either way your in trouble, tell us how the superbowl atmosphere is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 03:19 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonedeaf
62 yard catch and run by Steve Smith!! 1st and goal at the 1 yard line. First 3 downs the 49ers D stopped me on 3 run plays. Unbelievable how much better they made the goal line plays this year. It was 4th down and i went for it with a QB sneak, barely got it, but its now 14-7 with 1:42 left on the clock. Hope i can stop them so this doesn't go into overtime.

Webster picked off Hill for the win!! Threw it right to him after Tuck hammered Hill and caused a bad throw. Defense wins me the game thank god. Tom Coughlin got a gatorade bath(good to see in the game). Now off to see my SB opponent. If its the Steelers, im in trouble. If its the Pats, im still in trouble, but it should be a little easier then facing the Steelers.
very cool addition EA
Old 08-09-2009, 03:20 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 8
Wow sounds like the game is awesome! Anybody notice readin his post is better than the commentary in the game lol! Maybe EA shud just show us dey commentary on screen lmao!
Old 08-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #48
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

For online franchise Steve mentioned Max Users (2, 4, 8, 12, 16, 24, 32). Does that mean you must have the users above or can you have say odd numbers and CPU the rest?
Twitter
YouTube

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »