Home

Old 08-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Pass Rush

I have always user controlled my DT's. Don't use the sprint button and like others have said use your R stick moves immediately. No probs getting sacks yet.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaibhavp3
madden has perfected the pass rush, guys like ware, allen, haynesworth are able to get to the qb easier than others
Lol. Madden has perfected nothing... alot of the basics of football are STILL broken.

Do we even have double teams on NTs this year? Probably not.

The only formation close to perfection in madden is the 4-3... which alot of teams (including my favorite team) don't even use any more.
Old 08-09-2009, 10:01 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

ya it seems the only way to get pressure is to user control lineman which leads to one guy getting all the sacks... when i play the demo the only time i get a sack is when im controlling the guy... if i control a safety, the qb has plenty of time... which needs to be fixed imo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 10:18 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 25

That's funny, had 4 sacks last game vs Vikings and only 1 was from me... Sounds like people need to learn how to set up a blitz
Old 08-09-2009, 10:36 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScriptOhio
That's funny, had 4 sacks last game vs Vikings and only 1 was from me... Sounds like people need to learn how to set up a blitz
Yeah, seriously. In one season, Tuck had 14 sacks and i controlled a few of them. Your not gonna get sacks easily if you don't blitz. If you have to control the player to get a sack, your not doing something right.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:27 AM   #14
Worst Gamer Ever

timisone's Arena

OVR: 6

2 things I noticed, 1 being LE seems like they get more sacks. 2 you need someone with speed, i have someone who is only rated as 70, but 82 speed and they got 7 sacks in a game againist tom brady and took him out of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »