Home

Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

This is a discussion on Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 02:35 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Barry Sanders in M10 ESPN article

Well to get back to the original question... I'm assuming it's like it usually is where you can have a fantasy draft and include HOF legends if you want to. Also, does anyone else wish they could do this but select just a few to be added into the draft pool? It's either all or nothing and there's too many of them(all with 99 or 98 ratings at age 25) if you actually choose to do that, in my opinion.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:43 PM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 2

^^

You can release them to free agency, sign them to any random team, and then to fantasy draft.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:57 PM   #59
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

My fear is that they just appear in Franchise as draft picks or free agency and the computer signs them. The stars are fun to play with but they make the game too easy and ruin a bit of the fun/realism in franchise.

I hope they optional.
Old 08-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

No knocks against Barry or any of these other great backs, but let's give Emmitt his due. Arguably the most complete back ever. He excelled in every facet of the game, but to me his greatest strengths were his vision and his durability. I wish that 1) he was included in the legends crop for this year's game, and 2) there was a way for Madden to make his BCV (which better be 100) more of a factor in the runner's performance. At the risk of sounding too gimmicky, I would even suggest illuminating running lanes while the blockers are creating the gaps.
North Carolina Tar Heels
Michigan Wolverines
Old 08-10-2009, 07:12 PM   #61
Pro

WildFan22's Arena

OVR: 8

Does anyone that owns the game know how H.O.F. greats are worked into the mix in M10?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »