Home

*** Official Madden 10 PS2 impressions ***

This is a discussion on *** Official Madden 10 PS2 impressions *** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 PM   #169
Banned

bsb13's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: *** Official Madden 10 PS2 impressions ***

Could someone be kind enough to post all info/ratings for Matthew Stafford and Freddy Sanchez? I think I'm gonna stick with 09 and was wanting to create them. I know its a lot of trouble but I would really appreciate it.
Old 09-04-2009, 10:17 AM   #170
Rookie

OVR: 2

Anyone know the main difference between ps2 and ps3 version and some questions...

1)Seems like there is no fatigue slider, just on/off option and the 2)autosub isn't working?
3)Can ps2's import roster from ncaa10?
4)what use is the points gained from weekly gameplan focus practice?
Old 09-04-2009, 11:15 AM   #171
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaldo
I think the downfall of this series reputation was in 2006 when the vision cone was added which was really viewed as a gimmick gone bad. Then, the focus was more on next gen while the PS2 was going in the direction of casual, family oriented play while frustrating users with new features that were good but had some quirks.
I viewed the cone as the only real innovative thing they did on last gen (gameplay related). I wish they would have (1) continued to develope it and (2) brought it to next gen. The cone (or lack there of) is the primary reason I have yet to switch to next gen Madden...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2009, 02:43 PM   #172
Rookie

Innocent's Arena

OVR: 4

I've been playing 2005 since 2005, I tried 2006 but it was such a dissappointment I stuck with what I loved and no new year's reviews have convinced me to buy the new one yet.

Some of the comments above are why I held on to '05 for so long, playing with the manifesto through long franchises.

Has anyone considered updating rosters and whatnot to bring '05 into '09? I'd love to be able to start a new franchise without Joey Harrington, David Carr, Michael Vick, and Shaun King as starters.
Cleveland Browns
Current Record: 4-3

#17 Minnesota Golden Gophers
Current Record: 5-2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »