Home

ncaa import draft rating too low?

This is a discussion on ncaa import draft rating too low? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 09:07 PM   #105
MattUMD224

OVR:
Re: ncaa import draft rating too low?

this is ridiculous really....i hate players with top speed losing their speed when imported into madden

this needs patch ASAP

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:51 PM   #106
MVP

TheGame8544's Arena

OVR: 11

One way to easily fix this would be to make awareness weight MUCH MORE heavily into overall rating. That was rookies could just take severe awareness hits. Those that the game chooses to be bad could come in with an awareness rating close to 0 and those they want to be good would be higher with everyone else in between. If progression is done the way it should be, those rookies with awareness close to 0 would never become good. Also for RBs, cause ball carry vision and break tackles ratings to factor in much more than speed. Pure speed should not raise a person's rating that much because plenty of fast guys have come into the NFL and done nothing. It takes a well rounded game in the NFL.

All these things seem overly simple and I just cannot understand why EA is so stubborn they won't listen to the fans. IMO, I think they are just lazy and it was easier to keep the import ratings similar to what has been done before (significantly lowering speed) to get the ratings they want.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:29 PM   #107
six
Banned

OVR: 6

Wow, Bradford to my Titans at @28 in that guys draft? LOL if only that would really happen next year, we'd be set. It seems QBs get ripped in ratings, atleast in his draft.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »