Home

Are you going to start your franchise right now or wait till the season starts?

This is a discussion on Are you going to start your franchise right now or wait till the season starts? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Are you going to start your franchise right now or wait till the season starts?

I am waiting for the first roster update that comes out on the day to is released (or so I have been told). In the mean time I will continue to play around with the sliders.
Mets
Old 08-09-2009, 08:29 PM   #10
Rookie

Uncle Way's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Are you going to start your franchise right now or wait till the season starts?

Waiting for the 1st roster update and Jeremy Jarmon..

Don't feel right starting it without him and he's not in the FA

Lots of 10-12min All-Madden Unranked games until the update and the Online Franchise Servers
Old 08-09-2009, 08:32 PM   #11
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by chands101099
i'm gonna start mine as quick as my ps3 loads the game, i'm stoked, because right now i'm watching the titans-bills h-o-f game, AAAAHHHH FOOTBALL RULES!!!!!!
Haha same here man. I dont even really like the Bills but i really like those throwbacks their wearing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
im going to wait till finalized rosters for I think they dont change roster ratings in preseason but teams add on an release players so yea im gonna start a offline one when I get it then a online when they add some of the other players
There is one roster update already as you logon to EA online. Is it just me or do this year's ratings look way toned down. You got some awful looking CBs ratings wise starting, some teams even have CBs with 79 SPD starting, but the strange thing is they are capable of covering WRs with 90 SPD fairly decently...how the heck does that happen?
Old 08-09-2009, 09:02 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3
Icon14 Re: Are you going to start your franchise right now or wait till the season starts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKW11
Haha same here man. I dont even really like the Bills but i really like those throwbacks their wearing.
yeah are these throwbacks friggin' cool are what? anyway like i said i'm so stoked i can hardly wait, i will be visiting my local best buy to see if they are running the game, so i can get even more jacked up about it.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
There is one roster update already as you logon to EA online. Is it just me or do this year's ratings look way toned down. You got some awful looking CBs ratings wise starting, some teams even have CBs with 79 SPD starting, but the strange thing is they are capable of covering WRs with 90 SPD fairly decently...how the heck does that happen?

That up date is not much, I will wait for the one (or see if it is true) that is suppose to come out Friday.

As for the ratings, yeah there down this year. (90's are the elite, 80's are solid starters, and 70's are very decent and also very good starters.
Mets
Old 08-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #15
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by i3man
Lol where have you been? But yeah the ratings have been stretched out this year to separate the stars from the scrubs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2009, 09:32 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

For the past 2 years I had heckled the old madden dev team about the inflated ratings, actually talked to Madbacker a bit, but still they were outta control.. Ian and the new dev team have done a great job with the ratings IMO...

as for franchise, as soon as I get the game tomorrow and get it in my 360 im starting my franchise...to fantasy draft or not to fantasy draft, that is the question...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »