Home

BAD NEWS ON KICKOFFS!!!!

This is a discussion on BAD NEWS ON KICKOFFS!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 10:43 AM   #25

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: BAD NEWS ON KICKOFFS!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpope22
no u cannot
You can't put a reserve WR or LB in at backup TE on the depth chart?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #26
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

If it's all about the speed you may want to change that slider for differences in speed a bit to the right, it will make the players slightly more simliar and you maybe won't see the problem anymore. i'd move it a couple of notches to the right and try again.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmallwood
I am not having any issues with KO returns....I think it is how you play the game. In real football you have to strategically decide who to kick to and how you attack the return teams blocking scheme!
just go to practice mode and use cj u will see how easy it is it only works with the over 95 guys so just beware
Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #28
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6

good thing i'm a vikings fan..
Old 08-10-2009, 10:45 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

mattyT - Quit playing varsity, LOL
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 AM   #30
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
If it's all about the speed you may want to change that slider for differences in speed a bit to the right, it will make the players slightly more simliar and you maybe won't see the problem anymore. i'd move it a couple of notches to the right and try again.
i was never a slider guy and most of the guys i play agaist know now on the default settings we were just kicking the ball out of bounds or squbbing it after they seen the practice mode session
Old 08-10-2009, 10:49 AM   #31
MVP

King Gro23's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpope22
gunners are both 85 speed and ur right if u control them u can make a play the problem is not just there speed its they are back ups and if the dont make the tackle and they make it 7 out of 10 times ur ok but when they dont those other 3 times are easy touchdowns. remember i didnt say it works all the time just 2 or 3 out of 10... thats 1 or 2 tds a game if they kick off 5 times in a game by the way the gunners tackling are a 50 and 54 block shedding are 20 and 47
At the Begining user control a player and strafe with him. (To create a safety valve) Then there is a thing called Kick Coverage. Make the play-side Gunner (farthest outside player) Prevent him from getting to the outside, Strafe & turbo to avoid blocks. Contain him to middle of field, Stay at a safe Pursuit depth the entire time. Switch to the hogmollies (Wedge busters) break some blocks and go for the kill know you dont have speed, use teammates, boundaries, & ANGLES ANGLES ANGLES. Strategic Kick Coverage works read the play and possibilies as if you were returning and see how easy it becomes.

Suscribe on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/user/GleezyBaby43
Gleezybaby43
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 10:52 AM   #32
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

I am gald to hear that the cpu is actually taking it to the house against a person. It was far to rare to see that happen. As a Vikings fan I know what can happen when you have a speedster running back against a not so great of a special teams unit, or just a kick that wasn't hanging enough. Anyone remember the night Reggie Bush had last year against the Vikes? Whoaa...lookout!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »