Home

Newegg - you're not getting it prior to 8/14

This is a discussion on Newegg - you're not getting it prior to 8/14 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2009, 03:25 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 4
Lightbulb Re: Newegg - you're not getting it prior to 8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaidher
if you pay for over night shipping are they not obligated to sending it over night?
The overnight gurantee begins once the item has been given to the carrier. They can take as long as they want to process the order.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 03:26 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Newegg - you're not getting it prior to 8/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
Personally I hope you get it, but I dont think that is the case. Unless your status is "In Transit" or whatever, it doesnt necesarily mean it is en route. The post above that says "Status: Initiated" doesnt mean anything with respect to actually being on a truck/plane etc. Again though, I hope you all get it on time and play non stop till Friday. Just because I cant get it till then doesnt mean you shouldnt get it early.
Its not as if fedex updates their stuff every 5 minutes. I can only go by what i have been told and the tracking numer and estimated delivery time fedex shows me. i fully anticipate when i check the status tonight, it will say its in transit.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:28 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
The overnight gurantee begins once the item has been given to the carrier. They can take as long as they want to process the order.

true
Old 08-10-2009, 03:29 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Clark
Its not as if fedex updates their stuff every 5 minutes. I can only go by what i have been told and the tracking numer and estimated delivery time fedex shows me. i fully anticipate when i check the status tonight, it will say its in transit.
Like I said, I hope you get it man.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:31 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

The more i think about it, the more i feel at ease. Why would neweggs website say "shipped" if it wasnt shipped or being shipped today?
Why would they initiate shipping if they werent going to actually ship it until friday?
Why would fedex's website say i am going to get it tomorrow, if indeed they wont even ship til friday?
Original poster: I have a feeling you are misinformed.

Last edited by Justin Clark; 08-10-2009 at 03:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #30
Rookie

Because one person said it be shiped on relased day or what ever don't mean a dam thing cause u can ask 2 people and get 2 diffrent answers cause they work there dont mean they know how things run if you got tracking number u good but its sad cause u talk to one person and belive what they say
Old 08-10-2009, 03:33 PM   #31
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
LOL!

Madden is deff NOT the most popular video game in history. Not even close.

Wow, you are living under a rock. Even someone who hated madden for the last 5 years, can acknowledge it is the most popular video game series ever. You know they had every major news outlet talk about the 15 year aniversary.

Of Course the only other 2 are Zelda and Mario
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #32
MVP

If your FedEx tracking number says it will be delivered tomorrow, then you will get it tomorrow. /topic
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »