Home

If You See it on Sundays, You Will See it in Madden 10 (my review)

This is a discussion on If You See it on Sundays, You Will See it in Madden 10 (my review) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #17
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: If You See it on Sundays, You Will See it in Madden 10 (my review)

It's a good review for the kiddies, I'd suggest to keep it in your blog and away from madden forums since we're already cluttered with meaningless posts. If you want in depth review from sim point of view; go read what Bill Abners said. His review should be used on every gaming website. However, he gave it an A- when he should have given it a B-. I think he was trying to be nice.

http://www.gameshark.com/reviews/331...-10-Review.htm

BTW, I was reading too fast and missed "withstanding" and went to NFL2K. It's a form of habit I have when fanboys post on here. I try to get to the juicy part. Keep your sarcasm to yourself and use the blog next time.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #18
MVP

bigsmallwood's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: If You See it on Sundays, You Will See it in Madden 10 (my review)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankido
It's a good review for the kiddies, I'd suggest to keep it in your blog and away from madden forums since we're already cluttered with meaningless posts. If you want in depth review from sim point of view; go read what Bill Abners said. His review should be used on every gaming website. However, he gave it an A- when he should have given it a B-. I think he was trying to be nice.

http://www.gameshark.com/reviews/331...-10-Review.htm

BTW, I was reading too fast and missed "withstanding" and went to NFL2K. It's a form of habit I have when fanboys post on here. I try to get to the juicy part. Keep your sarcasm to yourself and use the blog next time.
The Review is for everyone....not just kiddies my friend! lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »