Home

Madden 10 Pass Coverage As Bad As NCAA 10

This is a discussion on Madden 10 Pass Coverage As Bad As NCAA 10 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 06:16 PM   #9
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 10 Pass Coverage As Bad As NCAA 10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
You may want to put a question mark at the end of your thread title.
Yeah i noticed that after i made the thread but i cant change the title
Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 10 Pass Coverage As Bad As NCAA 10?

The only thing that still sucks is the crossing routes coverage. But besides that the game is good, I like how DB's are super heroes and actually need to be in position to do something. They miss alot of plays when their heads are turnt.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #11
Strategy

OVR: 36
Re: Madden 10 Pass Coverage As Bad As NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs78
I'll tell you the honest truth about ncaa. I have it for ps3 and it sucks major ***. It's damn near unplayable. I waited all year for it to huge disappointment. I traded it in the following week for 40 dollar in store credit at Gamestop. Never again. I think NCAA is like the beta for Madden just to hold us over really. It's a great marketing scheme.

But Madden is numbers beyond ncaa. ncaa just flat out sucks.

I felt the same way. I sold it on ebay for 50. I got it a week early, as I did with Madden...but Madden is a keeper for sure!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 06:20 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 6

I traded NCAA in today to get 40 towards madden. They basically repackaged last yrs game.

I've heard people say Madden is more about calling the right plays
Old 08-10-2009, 07:21 PM   #13
Pro

biglami's Arena

OVR: 11

I just played an Online Ranked game (the lobby isnt that bad uring these days before all the gen pop people gt the game...no offense to those who dont have it, but those who took the time to find it are pretty friggin sim)...

anyway, I played an online ranked game against a str8 up player and returned 2 picks for TDs. Granted the guy was not that good who I was playing against, and i was the Eagles (great secondary-1 return for TD was Asnate Samuel, the other was actually a crumby starting OLB 70 rated, starts with a C- I could look him up but not that important)

SO yea, if you play the pass, and a guy tries to force the ball into coverage, there willl be INTs. Also, I do have my days where Warner or Brady (I am sure Peyton will too when I get to him) picks me apart going 18-22, 275, 3/0; but thats football right? I mean, for every time I get scorched, I brutalize an opponent into a 45 QB rating (line reds like 6-12, 65, 0/2 sometimes against average QBs)...so I cant complain...

the game is good, just not looking forward to when this game goes to the masses and I cant play random online ranked lobby games anymore.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #14
Pro

Sigma4Life's Arena

OVR: 9

Am I playing a different NCAA 10 than you guys? Pass defense, and the game in general, is not nearly as bad as your making it out to be. Granted I do like Madden better, NCAA is still VERY playable and I have no problems stopping the pass. Maybe you it's the CPU AI that's got you bummed. I only play online.
Fantasy football fans... Dominate your Draft with the #1 selling fantasy football app, Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet 2017 for iOS & Android.

Get it for iPhone / iPad!

Get it for Android!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #15
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma4Life
Am I playing a different NCAA 10 than you guys? Pass defense, and the game in general, is not nearly as bad as your making it out to be. Granted I do like Madden better, NCAA is still VERY playable and I have no problems stopping the pass. Maybe you it's the CPU AI that's got you bummed. I only play online.
theres your answer
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 07:54 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigma4Life

NCAA 10 is trash in any form on or offline. You simply have piss poor taste.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »