Home

Should stamina or the lack thereof play a bigger part in online play?

This is a discussion on Should stamina or the lack thereof play a bigger part in online play? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Should stamina or the lack thereof play a bigger part in online play?

Guys are using the Wildcat and RB direct snap continuously online and even though there are defensive plays that can stop it they are still very successful.

Fatigue is in the game but it needs to be more effective. When RB turn yellow or red, they should run slower than they do now, trucking should be ineffective, they should fumble more and be more susceptible to injuries. None of these play a part online.

I played an unranked game (5 min Q, AllPro, Reg. Clock, Norm Speed) to test out how stamina effects my RB Westbrook. I ran nothing but the RB direct snap play. After 4 plays I noticed Westbrook was yellow and on the next play he turned red.

While yellow I noticed a slight decrease in speed and slightly more when red. I continued to run the same play for the rest of the game and did not fumble, B.Wes finished the game uninjured.

Game ended with 24 carries 269 yards for Westbrook and 6 carries with 68 yards for McCoy. No fumbles, No injuries for the whole game.

If they could release a patch that lowered stamina overall for online play, I think it would cut down on the cheese.

I think NCAA10 has a better representation of stamina and fatigue.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »