Home

i miss the EA locker!

This is a discussion on i miss the EA locker! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 08:39 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 25
i miss the EA locker!

My friend and I always play an offline franchise. The problem is that he lives an hour away so we have to upload it to a flash drive and mail it back and forth. We get together on the weekends to play our games (browns vs steelers) and to go through the offseason. This year in franchise mode you have to play the games as they are scheduled I.e. Have to play all 1PM games before 4PM games or else they get Simmed. So it ends up we play 1 maybe 2 games on occasion then mail it out where as last year we could always do it where one guy plays week 1 then the other plays week 1 and advances yo play week2 then mails it to the other to play his week 2 then advances to play week 3 then mail it out etc. On the ps2 version we could upload it into the ealocker and do it that way... Does anyone else miss this function? It would be nice if they could add it with a patch but I think it has to be on the hard disk. That is about my only complaint thus far. Thank you ea for making an AWESOME game!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »