Home

Will there an a Roster update on the 14th?

This is a discussion on Will there an a Roster update on the 14th? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2009, 09:08 PM   #33
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Will there an a Roster update on the 14th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSubs
Why are Burress and Jones being removed? Despite their off the field problems, I thought they are still FA's?
Jones im not sure about but Burress will be going to jail for like a minimum of 3 years.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 6

Hopefully the Skins have Big Mike Williams and Jeremy Jarmon and D.J. Hackett added to the first update.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

yea i hope they did a thorough roster update....and i wonder if we can download it at midnight after we get the game...please let jeremy jarmon n mike williams and robert henson and jeremy bridges be in the game.... also what is this i hear about upping devin thomases rating...that would be sweet because i plan on starting him

Washington Capitals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #36
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
Burress is getting removed from the game when the first roster update hits. Thats what the developer said on here a few days ago.

And those of you saying Donte Stallworth and Leonard Little killed a person, but Vick only killed dogs, heres the major difference: Stallworth and Little didn't set out to kill anyone. They were stupid morons and got into horrible accidents.

What Vick did was NOT an accident. He set out to fund a dogfighting ring and participated in the actual torture and execution of those animals. He knew EXACTLY what he was doing. I dont consider Stallworth and Little coldblooded. I consider them complete idiots. Vick is a coldblooded jackass.

If those of you hoping/rooting to see Vick play again have a dog, take a look at your dog when you see Vick score. He'd have had no problem throwing that dog into the ring with his pitbulls. Its proven and in the indictment and Vick's own testimony that they would throw "family pets" into the ring for laughs.

I hope he has changed and has grown up a bit. Hes done his time, but in no way do I support his return to the NFL to get paid millions and be in the spotlight.
Who cares? They all still killed someone/something. What do you think will happen if YOU are driving around drunk and high, and you hit someone and killed them? You think you will get 20 days in jail? Or at least 5 years?

Vick has payed his debt to society, Stallworth didn't.

Back on topic: I would suspect a roster update next week at the latest.
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 08-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #37
Rookie

realultimatepower's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapStar215
Who cares? They all still killed someone/something. What do you think will happen if YOU are driving around drunk and high, and you hit someone and killed them? You think you will get 20 days in jail? Or at least 5 years?

Vick has payed his debt to society, Stallworth didn't.
Sigh. I never said anywhere that I agreed with Stallworth's sentence, nor did I say anywhere that I think he deserves to be back in the league. The whole point of the comparison was motive and frame of mind. Do you think Vick would still be running a dog fighting ring had he not got caught?

What Stallworth did is terrible, but it was an accident due to his idiocy of driving under the influence. What Vick did was NOT an accident. There's a big difference between a major f-up (Stallworth) and being a cold hearted SOB.
Old 08-11-2009, 09:31 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 15

In before lock because somehow people seem to show their maturity by continuing to bring up what Vick did.

It's over. He did his time, and you can't do anything about it anyway so just deal with it and stop QQ'ing.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:03 PM   #39
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10

I just want to know the answer to the thread question
Old 08-11-2009, 10:18 PM   #40
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
I just want to know the answer to the thread question
As far as i remember there has been a roster update on the release date every year, i dont see why this year would be any different.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »