Home

those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise?

This is a discussion on those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: those who have it early... will you wait for vick to start a franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaidher
he was average nfl qb with good speed not good passer
Vick wasn't your average QB. Vick wouldn't have been the most exciting football in the league if he was just average.

I do get what you are trying to say though.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #74
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
it is played out every time some african american gets arrested its always oh its cause hes black. hell i could say the same thing about white people everytime they get arrested. its cause they hate white people thats why they got arrested he just killed some dogs and no we dont care about that we'er only arresting him because hes white... do u know how stupid you sound. you do the crime you have to pay. i think your head would explode if he did 30 years.

Your very ignorent, there is no enlightening you, you think your right about everything and thus all knowledge in books and actual factual was made by you,i do believe certain races are targeted by police, i have nothing against white people but if you live in a wealthy neighborhood black or white ur grip on reality is different then somebody in the ghetto, if a person has never experienced nething there mind cant comprehend the things i speak of, racism is real, it's alive and it exist today heavily. If vick got 30 years, so be it, pretty harsh for dog fighting but atleast this thread wouldnt exist.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:20 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBronie247
how can you say he wasn't a good QB im not a fan of Mike Vick an I totally disagree yeah he wasn't known for his Arm... he was known for his ability to make plays as a QB also he made it to the Pro Bowl 3x an he was voted the best NFL player in 2003 at the ESPYS an he was the most marketable athlete in the NFL. so if you haterz have anything better then that please let me know ASAP!
come on man you know his bread and butter was his scrabbling thats what made him famous not his arm to be a good qb you need a good arm. thats crucial to being a qb and im not saying good arm as far as strength wise im talking bout the total package of a good arm throwing power and accuracy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 AM   #76
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Oh excellent then. Would you be willing to provide the links for each of the articles you have taken these exerpts from? I would like to look at them for myself. It's nice to have real documentation rather than something silly like Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Vi...ccomplishments

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donté_S...ughter_charges
Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 AM   #77
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
come on man you know his bread and butter was his scrabbling thats what made him famous not his arm to be a good qb you need a good arm. thats crucial to being a qb and im not saying good arm as far as strength wise im talking bout the total package of a good arm throwing power and accuracy

I would love to meet you and have a debate with you, you have apex motto down the bottom, any significants behind it other then the obvious.................think about your answer before you write it down...
Old 08-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
Your very ignorent, there is no enlightening you, you think your right about everything and thus all knowledge in books and actual factual was made by you,i do believe certain races are targeted by police, i have nothing against white people but if you live in a wealthy neighborhood black or white ur grip on reality is different then somebody in the ghetto, if a person has never experienced nething there mind cant comprehend the things i speak of, racism is real, it's alive and it exist today heavily. If vick got 30 years, so be it, pretty harsh for dog fighting but atleast this thread wouldnt exist.
think what u may go ahead and think its because of racism if u like more power to you, i wont lose any sleep over it tonight infact i'll be sleeping like a baby.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:25 AM   #79
Banned

JaBronie247's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
A good QB is a QB that wins games for the team! thats what Mike Vick did he turned the Falcon franchise around! one player turned them into a team that people loved to watch when he was behind the Center so stop talking you don't know football ok you do base QB's on there arm but look at Tim Tebow he has no arm but he is winning them games an he is winning hiesmans so be quite!
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 AM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
I would love to meet you and have a debate with you, you have apex motto down the bottom, any significants behind it other then the obvious.................think about your answer before you write it down...
simple anwser i like his videos im actually subbed to his channel on youtube. anything else?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »