Home

Need a little insight/help

This is a discussion on Need a little insight/help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Rookie

MorbiDepression's Arena

OVR: 1
Need a little insight/help

I've always been a huge madden fan. But the last couple Years I've become very bored after playing the game for a couple weeks. This years game looks amazing and I want to buy it but I'm not sure I want to spend 65 for a game I'm gonna play 2 weeks and get bored of. any thoughts on what I can do to keep the gun up? And go back to the days I was up till 3am playing my franschise

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Need a little insight/help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbiDepression
I've always been a huge madden fan. But the last couple Years I've become very bored after playing the game for a couple weeks. This years game looks amazing and I want to buy it but I'm not sure I want to spend 65 for a game I'm gonna play 2 weeks and get bored of. any thoughts on what I can do to keep the gun up? And go back to the days I was up till 3am playing my franschise
Trust me dude, you won't get bored with this game. I have logged probably 72 total hours since Saturday playing this game, and I am not even closed to being board. Actually as I sit here at work on day 5 of having this game, I amalready dying to go home and play it some more. Really, its the best football game to ever come out. And I totally hated this game last year. Thats how much better this years version is.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:31 AM   #3
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Need a little insight/help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbiDepression
If you're not sure about a game just rent it. If you like it, buy it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »