Home

The game is good but...

This is a discussion on The game is good but... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 09:24 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: The game is good but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad 69
In one year? How about 20+ years to get it right? This game has been produced longer than most of the kids on this board have been alive, you would think we would get a near perfect game after 20 years, but oh well there is always next year and the year after that...
damn bro your making me feel old. but to be fair back in the day they didnt have the technology but with that said they could of got it right during the ps2 days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 10:13 PM   #106
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The game is good but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjew887
I don't know why you just can't view a replay and then challenge? I know it's kind of "cheesy" but how many coaches have 3 or 4 guys in booth looking at the replays 100 times before they tell the coach whether or not to throw out a red flag?

Also, yes the challenge system is flawed. But it's not something I'm too concerned about considering the effort gone into the more important things. I'm sure the challenge thing can be fixed in a patch.

If EA has ANY brains whatsoever, they'll put a LOT of time and energy into 1, 2, 3, or even 4 meaningful patches. But I wouldn't hold your breath.
I'm disappointed they did nothing with the challenge system, but there might have been some code in there that if ripped out, it would've messed up some other things in the game.

I think it would be fair to have a limited time to view a replay before a challenge, like say 30 seconds.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »