Home

mySkill vs. Sliders (possible problems?)

This is a discussion on mySkill vs. Sliders (possible problems?) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #9
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: mySkill vs. Sliders (possible problems?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
My skill is horrible and should not be used. Is done all wrong and is not a good way to get the most out of your game

With the working sliders this game is perfect on all madden
I beg to differ, you must play more then one game for my skill to at least register, I have played 8 games already with my skill and I will; tell you at this point it beats going crazy over sliders. I'm sorry buddy but my skill works.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I beg to differ, you must play more then one game for my skill to at least register, I have played 8 games already with my skill and I will; tell you at this point it beats going crazy over sliders. I'm sorry buddy but my skill works.
FOR YOU.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 16

My skill is for those that have limited skills and cannot play on the harder levels or rookie levels

Is a joke because skills are not gained by having a solid game. The system sucks and makes the game to easy for the most part. Is a handicap

If I can't run the ball on the ravens then next game vs the steelers I will be able to because my skill setting thinks that this is the weak part of my game and makes it easier for me the next time around which sucks

If this was realistic in any capacity then the lions would not have gone winless last year

To get the best experinece on a game in and game out basis the user should use custom mode and tweak the game to their liking but not go and change the custom set you built after having a good game or bad game

I set my custom sliders to 15 which is all madden level and work on them from there and now I got some great sliders that work for me and makes the games challenging and not a walk in the park like myskill

But that is my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 12:51 PM   #12
MVP

CKW11's Arena

Wow i take that as a huge insult, so i have limited skills? Seriously? Wow. Its not like on My Skill there is a drastic change in the difficulty based on your previous game. On last years game it only went up/down like one point based on how well/bad you played that game. Just one little notch, one notch isnt going to make it to where you cant run on the steelers one game then you can run all over the Ravens next game. But whatever you're entitled to your own opinion i would just appreciate it if you didnt say My Skill is for people with "limited skills" because i see that as a direct insult.

And as for the other posters question i never had a problem with a Super CPU but like i said this was last years game, i havent played this years yet.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4Natic
My skill is for those that have limited skills and cannot play on the harder levels or rookie levels

Is a joke because skills are not gained by having a solid game. The system sucks and makes the game to easy for the most part. Is a handicap

If I can't run the ball on the ravens then next game vs the steelers I will be able to because my skill setting thinks that this is the weak part of my game and makes it easier for me the next time around which sucks

If this was realistic in any capacity then the lions would not have gone winless last year

To get the best experinece on a game in and game out basis the user should use custom mode and tweak the game to their liking but not go and change the custom set you built after having a good game or bad game

I set my custom sliders to 15 which is all madden level and work on them from there and now I got some great sliders that work for me and makes the games challenging and not a walk in the park like myskill

But that is my opinion.
I'm using My skill in madden 10 and 12 games in they have everything set to about a 17. My skill works there is no doubt about it. The cool thing is you can still use sliders if any thing is off.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:06 PM   #14
MVP

Klocker's Arena

so may sound like a stupid question but can you use My Skill AND tweak any other minor sliders (the detailed ones not O,D, Run, Pass etc) or does it automatically go to custom when you do that?
Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klocker
so may sound like a stupid question but can you use My Skill AND tweak any other minor sliders (the detailed ones not O,D, Run, Pass etc) or does it automatically go to custom when you do that?
Thats also the part that confused me
I thought that you can either do the one OR do the other.

Would still like to see people talk about the differences between slider settings and mySkill instead of BS like "I am the better player and everyone who uses ... is lame".

Thx for ezio so far for the first and only real answer
And apperently, nobody had yet to face the problems I mentioned in the original post -_-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #16
MVP

ezio's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadox
Thats also the part that confused me
I thought that you can either do the one OR do the other.

Would still like to see people talk about the differences between slider settings and mySkill instead of BS like "I am the better player and everyone who uses ... is lame".

Thx for ezio so far for the first and only real answer
And apperently, nobody had yet to face the problems I mentioned in the original post -_-
Your welcome I will let you know how the game against the Bears goes. Also, I haven't adjusted the other sliders but I will check to see what impact that has as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »