Home

15 Minute quarters/15 sec accelerated clock = SIMULATION HEAVEN

This is a discussion on 15 Minute quarters/15 sec accelerated clock = SIMULATION HEAVEN within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 05:19 PM   #49
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: 15 Minute quarters/15 sec accelerated clock = SIMULATION HEAVEN

Deegeezy, even on 14 min with 25 second clock I still have games where I reach around 70 plays for my team. Its just the way I play. I always dominate the T.O.P. Just last night in one of my games I had a 17 play drive. I rely heavily on short passes and runs here and there.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:25 PM   #50

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Deegeezy, even on 14 min with 25 second clock I still have games where I reach around 70 plays for my team. Its just the way I play. I always dominate the T.O.P. Just last night in one of my games I had a 17 play drive. I rely heavily on short passes and runs here and there.
Would you consider yourself as playing at a slow pace? I.E. Watching cut scenes, taking your time selecting plays, fake-snapping, analyzing the defense pre-snap, etc
Old 08-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #51
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

^pretty much do all of that except the fake snapping. I probably will lower my acc clock to 20 second, so I have more time to send guys in motion and hot route based on defenses presented.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #52
Pro

OVR: 9

I think it really depends on someones style/sliders/My skill to determine how many minutes you can use. I got good stats using 15min 25 sec acc but then I was having some high scoring games some was my fault but I had to switch to 12min 15sec acc to get better results. I do think that it is cool that it is possible to get realistic stats and play a full NFL game. You just have to be a patient or have a great defense and a good run game. Otherwise there will be high scoring games.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:48 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 6

Is There A Way to get realistic stats with 15 minutes and be able to watch all the cutscenes?

In franchise mode I like to think all my games are real lol and I like to watch all cutscenes and replays just to make the game feel like a broadcast. But I also want a realistic game statwise

Will 15 minutes and accelerated clock do the trick?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:49 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think I'm going to try 12 minutes - 15 seconds for my franchise. I want realistic stats, but still want to finish the game in an hour or less.

Question: Can you change the length of games and the accelerated clock after the franchise has already started?
Old 08-12-2009, 05:53 PM   #55
Pro

crob8822's Arena

OVR: 8

I have a question, because in the past I have alway used the acelerated clock on the ps2 version, does it revert back to regular time after the 2.00 minute warning at the end of the half,and the game?
I am asking about the next gen systems btw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #56
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

how are the sim stats for the season? im intrested in trying this but in madden 09 when there was not an accelerated clock. qb's were throwing for 600 yards a game. curious to see how season simulation turns out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »