Home

Really Awesome Idea for Madden

This is a discussion on Really Awesome Idea for Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 16
Really Awesome Idea for Madden

This is instantly recognizable for anyone that plays MLB: The Show.

It would really cool if Madden had "Player Card" where you could see an image of them playing from last years season, and then have the ability to "flip" the card over (by pressing x) and see all their career stats, abilities, draft/trade histories, contract etc. Basically the same exact concept as MLB: The Show.

I think it would look awesome during a Madden Franchise and make things easy to navigate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Really Awesome Idea for Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by superjew887
This is instantly recognizable for anyone that plays MLB: The Show.

It would really cool if Madden had "Player Card" where you could see an image of them playing from last years season, and then have the ability to "flip" the card over (by pressing x) and see all their career stats, abilities, draft/trade histories, contract etc. Basically the same exact concept as MLB: The Show.

I think it would look awesome during a Madden Franchise and make things easy to navigate.
You mean Madden Cards, just without the cheats.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
Pro

yea that sounds about right. Except it wouldn't be outside of a game mode. Let's say during franchise you can just highlight a player and pull up that "madden card" and get a quick glimpse at everything.
Old 08-12-2009, 03:17 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

Yeah I know exactly what you're talking about in MLB 09. That'd be great. Except don't leave out Madden's great sortable stats. MLB 09 didn't have crap when it came to sortable player stats by team or league-wide. Madden's stats system is the best.

#GoPackGo
Old 08-12-2009, 03:21 PM   #5
Pro

Yea, I agree. Madden has a WIDE array of stats. For a baseball game (which baseball is stat happy) they sure fell short. But I digress, this thread is about Madden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #6
pissed, or parkinson's?

adayinthelife's Arena

OVR: 22

I think the NHL 07-09 (and probably 10) style of stat 'cards' is the best of any sports game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »