Home

Justed tasted 4 games online with ACELL! My take...

This is a discussion on Justed tasted 4 games online with ACELL! My take... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2009, 07:28 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Justed tasted 4 games online with ACELL! My take...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattieShoes
Time to stop playing madden and hit the math books.
??? your point being; the dude ran 3 kickoffs back for TD's in the first half.

When it happened or how it happened should not matter to you; because I can not break down a freaking play by play drive chart for you to view does not mean it did not happen.

What does math have to do with this? I could see where the word "memory" would be more suited...

I mean; was it you I was playing last night? Perhaps you can break it down for me

Last edited by supertank; 08-12-2009 at 07:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2009, 07:30 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaidher
no team in the nfl is going to run no huddle every play for the whole game if u think they will then your not the sharpest tool in the tool shed.
Yeah, teams will run the nohuddle almost the whole game.

The difference from madden is that offenses in real life can sub while still not huddling.

Most offenses that nohuddle wait till after they get a first down to sub. If the defense tries to sub when the offense is not, the offense will try to hurry and hike. The offense dictates when the defense can sub usually.

You cant do this on Madden so you have to go to the playcall screen, but the offense is still dictating when the defense can sub.

People that say its unrealistic because they cant sub on defense, need to realize that the defenses best chance to sub, is still when the offense does.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHAM
Yeah, teams will run the nohuddle almost the whole game.

The difference from madden is that offenses in real life can sub while still not huddling.

Most offenses that nohuddle wait till after they get a first down to sub. If the defense tries to sub when the offense is not, the offense will try to hurry and hike. The offense dictates when the defense can sub usually.

You cant do this on Madden so you have to go to the playcall screen, but the offense is still dictating when the defense can sub.

People that say its unrealistic because they cant sub on defense, need to realize that the defenses best chance to sub, is still when the offense does.
thats not what i consider IMO a true no huddle offense

plus the tv time outs will ruin it. personally when i think of no huddle i think of 2 minute drills where theres no subs just runnin to the line to snap the ball. and thats not going to happen.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaidher
thats not what i consider IMO a true no huddle offense

plus the tv time outs will ruin it. personally when i think of no huddle i think of 2 minute drills where theres no subs just runnin to the line to snap the ball. and thats not going to happen.
What I said was a true no huddle offense. People seem to always confuse the nohuddle with the hurry up nohuddle. Hurry up is the 2 minute drill.

The nohuddle does become the hurry up if the defense tries to sub though, thats the biggest advantage of even why teams use it. Forcing a team to show their defense early is also an advantage.

TV timeouts happen on penalties, end of quarters, and on timeouts. They dont call a tv timeout whenever they feel like it. No, TV timeouts dont ruin the nohuddle. No huddle on Madden isnt exactly like what happens in real life, but its close enough.

Last edited by MAHAM; 08-12-2009 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #29
Rookie

you must have been mistaken because there is no possible way he could have ran back 3 kickoffs for touchdowns in the first half if you only scored once.but who cares not something to agure about in a forum. i played a few plays at gamestop they had the ps3 going and i ran back a kickoff with witherspoon from the jags. it was on all pro, it seemed kinda easy to return kicks. i went untouched.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:16 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertank
??? your point being; the dude ran 3 kickoffs back for TD's in the first half.

When it happened or how it happened should not matter to you; because I can not break down a freaking play by play drive chart for you to view does not mean it did not happen.

What does math have to do with this? I could see where the word "memory" would be more suited...

I mean; was it you I was playing last night? Perhaps you can break it down for me
It is IMPOSSIBLE in the game of football for you to kickoff 3 times in a half if you have only scored 1 time. Debunk this issue and maybe anything else that you say will carry any weight at all. If he had a punt return TD as well that is acceptable, right now your not making any sense at all.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:31 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cv15x
It is IMPOSSIBLE in the game of football for you to kickoff 3 times in a half if you have only scored 1 time. Debunk this issue and maybe anything else that you say will carry any weight at all. If he had a punt return TD as well that is acceptable, right now your not making any sense at all.

I agree; it is impossible for him to run back 3 kickoff returns...

I must have punted the ball twice and he ran it back; My Mistake!
However, he was up 21 - 3 at half time running the ball back for TD's in the first half

I really could not believe this happened considering it only happed 4 times all year in madden 09 so I played it safe the intire second half and stayed in the backfield

Last edited by supertank; 08-12-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »