Home

International Madden Players

This is a discussion on International Madden Players within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: International Madden Players

Oh.. and by no means am I a Bandwagoner! Just decided during the playoffs while watching them. I really like to see them playing. As I am a D-Backs fan too there wasnīt even a question who to root for...
Old 08-13-2009, 11:23 AM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 8

Minnesota Vikings fan from Sweden. Getting my game on monday when I get back from vacation
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by brza37
There's a bunch of Eagles fans out here in Germany. There used to be a Champs in Frankfurt that'd be packed when the Birds played.
thats awesome well you know who to root for best damn team in the nfl i dont care what anyone says lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 11:27 AM   #36
MVP

I still root for the Packers (not as much as i did when Favre was there), but i canīt help it, im a bandwagoner! When i see a team that wasnīt destined to do anything and reach the playoffs, i canīt help it but to root for them.

Like, the first Superbowl New England won! The Greatest Show on Turf Rams vs come from nowhere Patriots. I still remember the Rams being introduced individually and the Pats entering as a team. Great moment!

How thingīs change! Now, N.E is the Evil-Empire! LOL
Old 08-13-2009, 11:30 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 3

Raidernation germany!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:07 PM   #38
Rookie

rallew's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunogomes
I still root for the Packers (not as much as i did when Favre was there), but i canīt help it, im a bandwagoner! When i see a team that wasnīt destined to do anything and reach the playoffs, i canīt help it but to root for them.

Like, the first Superbowl New England won! The Greatest Show on Turf Rams vs come from nowhere Patriots. I still remember the Rams being introduced individually and the Pats entering as a team. Great moment!

How thingīs change! Now, N.E is the Evil-Empire! LOL
Haha, Nunogomes, i felt exactly the same way. Actually that game was my first Superbowl where i actually understood what was going on out on the field. Rooted for the Patriots to beat the Rams. Now its probably the other way around. Still have my Brady jersey though, lol
Old 08-13-2009, 12:28 PM   #39
MVP

Yeah, that Superbowl lost to the Giants was awful because Brady was saying things like: "We are only going to score 17 points?" and thatīs exactly what happened!

And the videotaping thing... it made them "evil" i guess...

On the other way around, the Giants were a heavy underdog and got the win in spectacular fashion! I also liked that!
Old 08-13-2009, 01:10 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 23

Dolphin's fan in the original Newark lol. I'll not be getting the game until September due to being a student and having no money lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »