Home

Are NCAA draft classes pre-set?

This is a discussion on Are NCAA draft classes pre-set? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 12
Re: Are NCAA draft classes pre-set?

I think the problem folks have with the NCAA draft classes is based on how the players appear and are rated when they are imported into Madden.

In last years game, too many players came in with a 90+ rating and guys like Crabtree had dreadlocks. In this years game, the developers promised that the built in draft classes are going to have gems and busts (guy taken in 7th round will turn out to be a superstar) and this doesn't necessarily apply to the NCAA classes, so people like me are really on the fence about whether to go with the built in classes or import from NCAA.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #10
Rookie

DirtMcGirt's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikefan24
If they are a senior it will say "graduation" regardless of if they go to the draft or not.. Tebow and McCoy will be in your first year of imported draft classes
Awesome. Thanks!
Old 08-13-2009, 02:25 PM   #11
Rookie

croc500's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatMan72
I think the problem folks have with the NCAA draft classes is based on how the players appear and are rated when they are imported into Madden.

In last years game, too many players came in with a 90+ rating and guys like Crabtree had dreadlocks. In this years game, the developers promised that the built in draft classes are going to have gems and busts (guy taken in 7th round will turn out to be a superstar) and this doesn't necessarily apply to the NCAA classes, so people like me are really on the fence about whether to go with the built in classes or import from NCAA.
Thanks for the comments, not sure what Im going to do either. I defintely dont want to wait until I complete a season in NCAA, havent even started yet. And reading what you wrote, it might be a good idea to use those on Madden. However, I like to see what my players do after college. I will be interested in hearing what you guys ultimately decide to do and why.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »