Home

Injuries on or off for franchise?

This is a discussion on Injuries on or off for franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 12
Injuries on or off for franchise?

I can't find a thread about this anywhere.

I have never played a franchise (with any sports game) with injuries on because I figure it is a video game and I want to play without the risk of star players getting hurt and not getting to enjoy using them. However, I think it might be more of a challenge (and more rewarding) with injuries on. Are there any major pros or cons that I am not thinking of? What is your personal experience? Might sound like a dumb question, but I don't want to pick a certain way and then regret it.

Thanks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniosynostosis
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Injuries on or off for franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbalmer
I can't find a thread about this anywhere.

I have never played a franchise (with any sports game) with injuries on because I figure it is a video game and I want to play without the risk of star players getting hurt and not getting to enjoy using them. However, I think it might be more of a challenge (and more rewarding) with injuries on. Are there any major pros or cons that I am not thinking of? What is your personal experience? Might sound like a dumb question, but I don't want to pick a certain way and then regret it.

Thanks.

Honestly dude it's kinda useless anyways. There isn't an option to put a player on the IR. Not sure WHY EA didn't put something so basic in that is a part of football. So if one of your players has a season ending injury, you are stuck with him on your roster and can't free up the salary cap for him for that year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »