Home

JaMarcus Russel, Chaz Schielins, & Darren McFadden

This is a discussion on JaMarcus Russel, Chaz Schielins, & Darren McFadden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: JaMarcus Russel, Chaz Schielins, & Darren McFadden

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyscowboys
I don't want to hear about McFadden needing higher speed, Courtney Brown caught him fairly easily I mean I expected McFadden to pull away some what never did.

I didn't say he needed higher speed. He runs what a 4.3? The NFL is full of very fast players.

I think McFadden's other attributes are too low. BCV, Agility, Elusivness, Carry, etc. 79 is a ******** rating for him.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:44 PM   #34
MVP

judgejudy's Arena

OVR: 13

Old 08-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #35
Rookie

CajunPunk's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
People soon forget. Peyton Manning sucked his first two seasons. Not saying Russel will have that kinda success after his slow start ,but its way too early to label him a bust. but 69 seems really low. Being an LSU fan I know how accurate he can be.
In Payton Manning's rookie year, he threw for 28 INTs, sure, but he also threw for almost 4000 yards, 26 TDs, and 56%. In his second season, he went 13-3 with 4135 yards 26 TDs and a 90.7 rating. That's hardly sucking.

Comparing those two is worse that comparing apples and oranges. That's like comparing pineapples to grapes.

And as an LSU fan myself, Russell was overrated from the get go, even at LSU. I hope he does well in the pros, but I think he'll be a bust. He had all the talent in the world around him at LSU - Buster Davis, Early Doucet, Dwayne Bowe, Alley Broussard, Jacob Hester, Joseph Addia, a great o-line, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2009, 11:47 PM   #36
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
raiders are like a Cocktease lol they do good in preseason but in regular season they dont do S*** lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
sad but true.
Since when have the Raiders been good in preseason? I don't recall the Raiders having great preseason records lol. I'm hardly ever excited for the season...based on what I see in preseason lol.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ever
how in God's name is Heyward-Bey a 76 while Chaz is a 65? Chaz started like what 2 games last year and had a bunch of catches and a couple TDs. All off season reports have said Chaz looks really good and DHB has suspect hands. Yet EA with it's exclusive NFL license and all-access pass to the NFL makes Chaz a bum in Madden.

Even worse than that is that Russell gets the same accuracy rating as McFadden. If they hated the Raiders but had a brain they'd atleast give him a 79. But 69? That is ridiculous.

Chaz just ran around the Cowboys D on all ends and had 5 catches for 52 yards in a quarter. Some that were really tough. Same as last year. Good thing EA watches the games right?????

Let's see DMC 4 carries for 63 yards.....yep he's = to Fargas. LOL. Fargas is a BUM.

Bush 3 carries for 23 yards. How is he rated lower than Fargas. He got the ball in his hands for 2 games last year. Ran all over the teams that he got carries against.
Heyward-Bey was the 7th overall pick in the NFL draft. While Chaz Schilens(A 7TH ROUND PICK) had 15 catches for 226 yards and 2 touchdowns on a team where anyone could play WR. How the hell does he deserve anything beyond a 65? This is PRE-SEASON FOOTBALL, stop being such a homer. Justin Fargas is a bum? LMAO. Okay.

Last edited by DTX3; 08-13-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:50 PM   #38
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Since when have the Raiders been good in preseason? I don't recall the Raiders having great preseason records lol. I'm hardly ever excited for the season...based on what I see in preseason lol.
Raiders went 4-0 in pre-season a couple of years ago I believe.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4ever
how in God's name is Heyward-Bey a 76 while Chaz is a 65? Chaz started like what 2 games last year and had a bunch of catches and a couple TDs. All off season reports have said Chaz looks really good and DHB has suspect hands. Yet EA with it's exclusive NFL license and all-access pass to the NFL makes Chaz a bum in Madden.

Even worse than that is that Russell gets the same accuracy rating as McFadden. If they hated the Raiders but had a brain they'd atleast give him a 79. But 69? That is ridiculous.

Chaz just ran around the Cowboys D on all ends and had 5 catches for 52 yards in a quarter. Some that were really tough. Same as last year. Good thing EA watches the games right?????

Let's see DMC 4 carries for 63 yards.....yep he's = to Fargas. LOL. Fargas is a BUM.

Bush 3 carries for 23 yards. How is he rated lower than Fargas. He got the ball in his hands for 2 games last year. Ran all over the teams that he got carries against.
Let's go further with this then. Sam Hurd has five catches for 79 yards, while Roy Williams has only one catch for 12 yards. Hurd ought to be the higher rated receiver, right?

Shaun McDonald was the leading receiver for the Steelers, as was Steve Breaston for the Cardinals. They've got to the best receivers for their teams.

I'll say it again - judging things based on the pre-season makes no sense.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:52 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

Michael Huff made an easy INT. He should be rated 90!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »