Home

Madden Midnight Release Stories

This is a discussion on Madden Midnight Release Stories within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 02:49 AM   #17
Hi.

bling1202's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Madden Midnight Release Stories

LOLZ I got the game on Tuesday.

BEST EVAR
Old 08-14-2009, 02:54 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthlaidher
damn that sucks man, its like one of those thing like you want something so bad and in the back of your mind your thinking i hope nothing goes wrong.
so true.

i preodered my madden at a gamestop in a mall.. they werent guna have a midnight release so they relocated the launch at another gamestop..i asked the manager if i can go to it even of i bought my game in the mall he said yeah.. MANAGER: ill be there with a list of ppl who preodered it..
so im on my way to gamestop 12:01 and i cant get the game cuz i had to tell him that i was going to the launch for sure! so my copy wasnt there..

isnt that some BS!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 03:18 AM   #19
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMechanic
what ethnicity are u and this gentleman u were with? I'm curious

I'm white and the older gentlemen was infact African American. I gotta admit the police station scene in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle ran through my head as i witnessed this...
Old 08-14-2009, 03:28 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa_perry
I'm white and the older gentlemen was infact African American. I gotta admit the police station scene in Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle ran through my head as i witnessed this...
Seriously that's such a great story. This thread is about Madden so I hope I don't throw it off track, but you got to see first hand why a lot of black folks hate the police. I absolutely love hearing about **** like this.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:48 AM   #21
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Not sure if this is in the right place if not mods got ahead and close.

I would like to know if anything interesting happened in the area of where you got your copy while you waited.

Here is my story:

First of all, I live in probably the most crooked town ever with a cycle of new young policemen that are trying to establish themselves in our city. Well me and a guy probably in his late 50's were sitting outside the store waiting (it was just me and him because college football is 100X more popular in our area). Well me and him were talking and everything when this Barney Five wannabe for the city drives up and asks what we're doing and he doesn't believe us when we tell him. So he asks for our ID's and i show him mine and the older guy refuses. He slaps the cuffs on the guy and is doing his rights or whatever and the older guy asks him to check his wallet in his back pocket. The officer does so and it turns out he is the head cheese for the county. I was laughing so hard at that kid apologizing and asking the man not to report him.

Bottom line i figured something else may have happened somewhere else so i was curious.
This will be tough to top. Great story, thanks for sharing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 04:10 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Not sure if this is in the right place if not mods got ahead and close.

I would like to know if anything interesting happened in the area of where you got your copy while you waited.

Here is my story:

First of all, I live in probably the most crooked town ever with a cycle of new young policemen that are trying to establish themselves in our city. Well me and a guy probably in his late 50's were sitting outside the store waiting (it was just me and him because college football is 100X more popular in our area). Well me and him were talking and everything when this Barney Five wannabe for the city drives up and asks what we're doing and he doesn't believe us when we tell him. So he asks for our ID's and i show him mine and the older guy refuses. He slaps the cuffs on the guy and is doing his rights or whatever and the older guy asks him to check his wallet in his back pocket. The officer does so and it turns out he is the head cheese for the county. I was laughing so hard at that kid apologizing and asking the man not to report him.

Bottom line i figured something else may have happened somewhere else so i was curious.
bull****
Old 08-14-2009, 04:15 AM   #23
Banned

Quote:

sounds like it was Cism. Why would they want to take the black man to jail?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:17 AM   #24
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMechanic
sounds like it was Cism. Why would they want to take the black man to jail?
Because he refused to show his ID which I question why he was asked to show in the first place... Still this thread is about Madden not the police.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »