Home

Madden 10 uniform error thread?

This is a discussion on Madden 10 uniform error thread? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2009, 12:34 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 10 uniform error thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharksG
Really not a big deal, but noticable to me is that the Cowboys don't have their blue dymo tape on the back of their helmets.
The 'boys are my second team, and I noticed this too.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #74
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Found another one...

The 70's Bengals throwback jersey has the wrong font on the nameplate. It looks like it's the font the Broncos use on their current uniform.
Old 08-16-2009, 08:21 AM   #75
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

couple more...

Miami Dolphins throwback helmet has the modern stripe pattern on it. There shouldn't be any blue in the stripes, but there is. (Admittedly this is fairly minor and I didn't even notice it until one of the really zoomed in cut scenes)
Also not noticable until you zoom in... the logo is wrong. The outer circle of the logo is right, but it's got the modern dolphin on it instead of the less cartoonish old version.

The Jets throwback helmet has a gray facemask. It should either be white (1978-1989) or black (1990-1997). Gray was never used on the green helmet. Also the jersey has the logo patch on the chest that shouldn't be there.

Last edited by RaiderKtulu; 08-16-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2009, 08:57 AM   #76
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator

Also, how come the Redskins are the only team to get long colored socks? Players all around the league are using these... each team should get them!
I'm not sure why this is an option. Technically this is a uniform violation and the player can be fined. I guess even video games give in to Clinton Portis. This is one of his doings. He is also the reason they went with the leotard look with the red pants and the red-topped socks. That wasn't good enough for him as he went to the solid socks.
Old 08-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #77
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherman24
I'm not sure why this is an option. Technically this is a uniform violation and the player can be fined. I guess even video games give in to Clinton Portis. This is one of his doings. He is also the reason they went with the leotard look with the red pants and the red-topped socks. That wasn't good enough for him as he went to the solid socks.
The Skins aren't the only team with a solid sock option.

The Jets and Lions also have the option, and the Eagles ugly-*** blue & yellow throwbacks have blue socks with yellow stripes, and no white either.

The Lions and Eagles are legitimate throwbacks... I'm not sure why the Jets got it.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #78
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Love the game but the uniforms took a major STEP BACK this year.
I second this.
Old 08-16-2009, 04:25 PM   #79
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cam780
I second this.

Again, this really needs to be stickied by a mod.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:41 AM   #80
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

This is more of an equipment error. Here we have 49ers QB Alex Smith who does no use his chin strap, ever.

Just go into practice with the 49ers and replace S. Hill with Alex Smith and see for yourself, or trade him to another team. it doesn't matter. For some reason he can't seem to wear his chis strap, or at least correctly as it is stuffed inside his helmet.

At first something didn't appear to be right but I couldn't put my finger on it. Then later while he was walking up to the line it looked to me like he had a mouth piece in his face mask [like the far side angle kind of looks like] so I had to see what that was after the play... and there it was the chin strap tucked away inside the helmet. Who knows how many if any other players are like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 7.jpg (96.4 KB, 63 views)

Last edited by PGaither84; 08-17-2009 at 01:44 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »