Home

Browns Logo On Online Franchise Website - Eww

This is a discussion on Browns Logo On Online Franchise Website - Eww within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Browns Logo On Online Franchise Website - Eww

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtoddx
The fact that he allegedly raped her is enough to throw it in anyone's face, especially his. Whether or not he actually did do it, he's still being accused of it.
Idiotic thinking.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:31 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 5

How so?
Old 08-14-2009, 05:14 PM   #35
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
How so?
Innocent until proven guilty. Being famous opens you up to crap like rape allegations, etc. Until it's conclusive, I'm not going to believe anything.

Anyone want to bring up the Duke LAX incident? Everybody branded them as villains and punks. Yeah, that turned out swell. Egg on everyone else's face.

The bottom line is not to go flipping out and judge too quickly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 07:05 PM   #36
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
The Elf Logo is classic and is held dearly in the hearts of most Brown's fans because it conjures up the memories of our last championship professional sports teams. I think he is cool.
It's not an elf, it's a brownie.

And yes it is classic. You should also talk about the Browns uniforms and them missing the orange (classic) pants this year. Now that's something to complain about.

Last edited by sarlndr; 08-14-2009 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:07 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 5

The point is is that he, at one time or another, was involved in a situation that could be considered by some to be rape. That is it right there. Like I said, regardless of whether he did or not, he still MAY have did it, and that is enough right there. I don't see how it's okay to turn a blind eye at someone that may have raped someone, and just say "HE AINT GUILTY YET". That's absolutely ridiculous. If someone accused you of rape but you KNOW you didn't do it, you would still get a world of **** for the accusation and possibility of it being true.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
How so?
Youre saying its okay to persecute him even though nothing, and I do mean ABSOLUTELY NOTHING has been proven to say he is guilty.

He hooked up with the girl. She bragged about having consensual relations with him and was even excited about possibly being pregnant with his child. She didnt file a complaint until a year later and has nothing to backup her claims.

There is more proof that she is a crazy money goblin than a rape victim. If there was/is proof that Ben did it, I would cast him to the sharks. I have no tolerance for that whatsoever.

Your "guilty before proven innocent" logic is completely idiotic.

And the fact that you said "especially him" shows how ignorant you are. I'm sure if you were ever falsely accused of sexual assault, you wouldnt want people falsely labeling you as one.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:15 PM   #39
Pro

CYST2000's Arena

OVR: 16

he's got sand in his V@gina because everybody picked Ben Worthlessbooger last year!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 07:16 PM   #40
Banned

Quote:
The point is is that he, at one time or another, was involved in a situation that could be considered by some to be rape. That is it right there. Like I said, regardless of whether he did or not, he still MAY have did it, and that is enough right there. I don't see how it's okay to turn a blind eye at someone that may have raped someone, and just say "HE AINT GUILTY YET". That's absolutely ridiculous. If someone accused you of rape but you KNOW you didn't do it, you would still get a world of **** for the accusation and possibility of it being true.
Do you have proof of that?

No? Thats what I thought.

Stop talking.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »