Home

Thank You People for your opinions and reviews!!

This is a discussion on Thank You People for your opinions and reviews!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 04:17 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
Thank You People for your opinions and reviews!!

After sitting on this forum for about 4 hours (I know right, lol). I have came to the conclusion that I should not buy Madden 2010. If money meant nothing to me, I'd go take a chance on it, but it does and there are lots of games that I want to buy in the next few months.

Thank you guys for your honest opinions. It sounds like the game is still broken and I will not be wasting my money again this year. I have not been pleased with any EA sports game in the past 5 years and I have bought every Madden from 1990 - 2008. That's 19 copies that I have supported this company. The last 5 years have been all I can take of this company.

And to all of you who say "SHUT UP, STOP COMPLAINING, ITS A VIDEO GAME, PLAY 2K5, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER" well screw you because that is BS, we consumers should have rights. This business is so corrupt and it completely screws the consumer. In 2005, everybody was happy with their football gaming and now the people who don't like Madden for obvious reasons, we have no choice when we should have one and it is very frustrating to us. Thank GOD that the NCAA license is over next year and I can finally play another football game that I can enjoy.

Another thing, I HATE America. This country only cares about money and big corporations are what control us. I just want to play a god damn football game and it pisses me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 13
Re: Thank You People for your opinions and reviews!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan
After sitting on this forum for about 4 hours (I know right, lol). I have came to the conclusion that I should not buy Madden 2010. If money meant nothing to me, I'd go take a chance on it, but it does and there are lots of games that I want to buy in the next few months.

Thank you guys for your honest opinions. It sounds like the game is still broken and I will not be wasting my money again this year. I have not been pleased with any EA sports game in the past 5 years and I have bought every Madden from 1990 - 2008. That's 19 copies that I have supported this company. The last 5 years have been all I can take of this company.

And to all of you who say "SHUT UP, STOP COMPLAINING, ITS A VIDEO GAME, PLAY 2K5, YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER" well screw you because that is BS, we consumers should have rights. This business is so corrupt and it completely screws the consumer. In 2005, everybody was happy with their football gaming and now the people who don't like Madden for obvious reasons, we have no choice when we should have one and it is very frustrating to us. Thank GOD that the NCAA license is over next year and I can finally play another football game that I can enjoy.

Another thing, I HATE America. This country only cares about money and big corporations are what control us. I just want to play a god damn football game and it pisses me off.
Ill take "Rambling incoherent rants" for $1000, Alex.

America hates you, too. In fact...everyone hates you.
Old 08-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Thank You People for your opinions and reviews!!

This is ridiculous. You hate America because of Madden football? I have heard it all.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »