Home

User Stats?

This is a discussion on User Stats? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #1
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16
User Stats?

Does Madden 10 not keep track of YOUR user stats this year? Wins/Losses and your average stats for each game you play? If it's here i can't find it. Not under My Madden. Kind of disappointing if they took this out. Love the game tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: User Stats?

this is exactly what I was just trying to find out...no replies?
Doesnt anyone care? I sure do. Its nice to check out your record and statistical highs and what not...hmm.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:11 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

I posted this message yesterday too. There HAS GOT TO BE A WAY! How could EA overlook something so big? Maybe since they dumped those stupid Jostens rings, they figured it wasn't worth it....And if that's the case, I'm gonna be pissed. I play the majority of my games offline.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

THEY DO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STATS YOU HAVE TO GO LOOK IN THE COMMUNITY AND PROFILE IT TRACKS ONLINE AND offline sry for caps
Old 08-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
THEY DO KEEP TRACK OF YOUR STATS YOU HAVE TO GO LOOK IN THE COMMUNITY AND PROFILE IT TRACKS ONLINE AND offline sry for caps
I looked where you told me to, and it has me down as playing 1 game, and I've played 3 offline...Also, do you know how to look at your defensive stats? The list is only

win
loss
tie
total/avg TDs
Total Off
Avg yds per game
Total Rushing
Avg Rush yds per game
Total Passing
Avg passing per game

And one more q which I think I already know the answer to, but if I'm not logged into XBL or the EA server, my profile stats aren't recorded then?

This seems like one of the dumbest things I've seen in any sports game to date. If this is the extent, it's flat out ridiculous.

As for the 'Accomplishments' it doesn't even tell you what they are....Only named. I'm guessing it has to do with the 24 achievements, which is also the second worst achievement list (only bested is craptasticness by the Madden 06 360 release).

Every year the Madden team figures out a new way to screw up some of the simplest things that at this point are staples in any sports game. I never thought I'd say this, but I prefer the garbage Jostens Ring tiers to this....At least it gave you more info...Even if it was all broken up and messed up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 03:36 PM   #6
Pro

I bet they spent more time editing the songs in the soundtrack (why even include some of the songs if they are going to murder them anyways?) and allowing me to customize the soundtrack than they did putting ANY thought into user profile stats...
Old 08-15-2009, 06:49 PM   #7
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

This really sucks. I too spent time looking for my stats and could not find them. I liked knowing my longest run, etc. Sometimes the game tells me I unlocking things too. Anybody know what this stuff is or how to view it? This is a big oversight....
Old 08-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
This really sucks. I too spent time looking for my stats and could not find them. I liked knowing my longest run, etc. Sometimes the game tells me I unlocking things too. Anybody know what this stuff is or how to view it? This is a big oversight....
You hve to go into the xbox live tab, and then click online community, then the 'Profile'. I listed above what it reads out, and as of now I can't figure out how to change it from just offensive stats (you would think there would be a way....But at this point I'm not holding my breath). So I haven't a clue as to what my cumulative defensive stats are for offline.

I can't stress enough how dissapointed I am again with EA. Unless I'm missing something so simple I'll be ashamed I didn't catch it, EA bites the big one for yet another round of stat tracking. How can the team that works on NCAA be able to add such a simple element, and track not only the users stats, but the individual schools records (and when they're broken) as well as NCAA records (and when you break them)...Yet the Madden team gives us this.

This proves that no matter how much you think the guys who are here from the Madden team that check out the OS forums, they just don't listen. Last year I know there were a lot of complaints over the fractured nature of the stat tracking with the rings and tiers...I should know, because I was one of the people who harped on it...Yet something so elementary is given a piss poor effort.

Like I said above, they took more time and effort on how to cram useless premium content to be ready upon release than they did putting a decent user stat section together. They could have copied NCAAs way, and I'd be happy as a pig in ****...instead, we get this. I'm sure this will come across as over dramatic to some here, but stats are a huge part of sports games, so the fact that Madden continually fails in this department baffles me. At least there was a work around for the bug that was in "The Show 09"...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »