Home

Online game froze... need help

This is a discussion on Online game froze... need help within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Online game froze... need help

I was winning 10-7 in the 3rd, and I then made the other guy fumble (LT too, so I got a trophy!). He challenges even though it was very obvious it was a fumble. I win the challenge, and then the game froze. It's stuck in a camera overlooking the field. I was wondering if the other guy quit, would it showed that he quit and I can play against the CPU? He isn't responding to my messages so IDK if he quit or not. Also I don't want to already screw up my DNF %.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Online game froze... need help

You may have been glitched. I would go to the dashboard and see what the guy you are playing is doing. If it doesn't show him playing the game you're in i would go ahead and quit. If it shows him still playing your game wait. I fear you might be screwed either way.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:00 PM   #3
Rookie

Update: He added me, and he's still online on Madden, but he won't respond to me. I really don't want to take the loss since I was winning (kinda dominating) and would've increased my lead since I recovered the fumble inside their 30.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bowler
You may have been glitched. I would go to the dashboard and see what the guy you are playing is doing. If it doesn't show him playing the game you're in i would go ahead and quit. If it shows him still playing your game wait. I fear you might be screwed either way.
This is what I fear too. I don't want to wait this out until night time and then get a DNF anyways.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
Banned

I didn't notice you're on PS3. I don't know if you can do what i'm talking about or not.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Bowler
I didn't notice you're on PS3. I don't know if you can do what i'm talking about or not.
I was to a degree. You have to add the person first before you see what they are playing. He added me,and is still playing.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:05 PM   #7
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59

On Xbox 360 last night I was playing a friend and a fight for the fumble happened in the 3rd quarter and the game froze with everyone running in place. I hope it was a one in a million thing.

NFL - Carolina Panthers
NBA - Charlotte Hornets
MLB - Cincinnati Reds
College Basketball - Wake Forest
NCAA Football - Appalachian State
Old 08-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain__Planet
I was to a degree. You have to add the person first before you see what they are playing. He added me,and is still playing.
I know someone last year had a vid on youtube showing this exact same thing. I don't know what to tell ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »