Home

Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

This is a discussion on Stadium/Team specific sound effects? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2009, 11:16 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

You guys are hilarious.

I mean not in a good way either. The game is 100% better than last year and all I see are a lot of tears coming out of about 5 guys who rail about this game in every thread and try to start a riot.

- if you're so hell bent over stadium sounds, go to a game, record them, and then hit play on your cassette player in mom's basement when you score. Problem solved. Unless it's past 11 on a work night

- running game. I'm averaging 4+ yards per carry on our online league. Learn to not mash turbo as soon as you get the ball and not running smack into contain linebackers when playing the 3-4.

- blocking. 2K's wasn't ANY better. GASP I know 2k is awesome but walking right over it's flaws to bash madden is getting over the top now. Don't like madden? Trade it in and make the 2K forum active again.

In short, I'm not trying to be harsh here, but let me tell you children something. Making threatening and exceptionally venom filled posts punctuated with "EA tell me NOW!" Hasn't worked to date, and will continue not to work in the future. I would suggest either A) making a consolidated post with all the issues directed to ea. Not commenting, and seeing what happens. Now don't hammer them. Simply link to evidence that EA said it was in the game and then prove it isn't.

B) thinking twice before you believe pre-release hype. Does it ever come true?

I work at a high level in business. My guys sometimes make promises we can't keep due to any numbers of issues. It's part of life, when/if you get jobs that have direct customer contact that isn't "super size that sir?" You'll get it.

Let's give EA a patch or two before we surround the castle kids.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #82
All Star

OVR: 33

Wasn't this in Madden 09 next gen?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:36 AM   #83
MVP

OVR: 15

Sooo, is this going to get patched or what? Still can't believe this is missing from the game.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:41 AM   #84
Rookie

I have to think it's in the program somewhere. I mean they didn't start from the ground up here. Remember the issue with field turf being worn down last year?
Old 08-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah, it seems like crowds be booing their home team when their doing something good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-24-2009, 11:55 AM   #86
Banned

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
the crowd noise suck! they should louder than that random bum screaming out stuff "YEA C'MON WOO!" wtf...

hmm how bout the dog pound? i remember playing in PS2 that they had the crowds barking!
I heard barking the other day. I passed for a first down, and heard what sounded like ten fans barking.It was hard to hear, but it was there...
Old 08-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #87
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
yes they definitely had some signature voices in Madden 09. I noticed Carolina's Delhomme cadence, a lower voice on Favre with the Jets, and a pretty unique voice for Derek Anderson of the Browns. This was just an hour ago.

Those have been replaced in M10.
Romo's was removed too.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:59 AM   #88
Rookie

Dawg Pound is in. This I can confirm as I'm playing with my beloved brownies on the ACQB league

Not that I give them much reason to bark

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »