Home

Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

This is a discussion on Stadium/Team specific sound effects? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2009, 05:45 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

Really hope this gets fixed. After EA talking about it in their blog, it should be audible in the game.

a) They blatently lied in the blog,
b) It's in the game but due to some glitch, its not working, in which case, why was it not recognised in final testing before game went gold (I mean it's obvous enough....just like the holding on kicks)
c)They had to remove it.

If b or c, why couldn't one of the Devs have taken 2 minutes, and informed us.

Don't get me wrong, I love the game. Ian and the guys have made a hell of an improvement to last years debacle, and it bodes well for the future. Just don't tell us something is in the game, when it's not.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 PM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 4

Think we should keep bumping this
Old 08-31-2009, 07:17 PM   #131
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
lol so i guess Madden 10 didnt surpass NFL2k5 after all....i mean that was the goal right?

also bump...i cant stand the random shmoes screaming stuff out at least give me the chants and authentic stadium sounds...

no(IMO) but its finally a NG Madden that should resembles the fun times of LG.....we should be way past this point by now but it looks like we're at least moving in the right direction

Quote:
Hearing Denver fans yell IN-COM-PLETE! during last nights game reminded me of Ian lying that it was in the game.
Yeah me too....This is the stuff that really ticks me off. All this pimping of the games features....and then when stuff is missing or broken after release none of them want to talk about it.

The NCAA guys and their debacle with progression/fatigue coupled with their hush hushiness of patches for over a month....is a great example

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 07:58 PM   #132
Rookie

OVR: 3

bump
Old 08-31-2009, 09:19 PM   #133
Rookie

OVR: 6

Look- I honestly don't want a mea culpa or a pound of flesh over a video game. It would be nice, however, especially since some people know what is being worked on with Patch #1, if they just said it. So we could each individually decide if we want to start our franchise or not, etc. etc.

I don't want to file a class action lawsuit, I don't want to sue for false advertising, I don't want to challenge anyone to a fight. I just want to know, the game I have now, is this it? Is this what it is gonna be? I don't think that is unreasonable.

It is fun to see people in the stands wearing rookies uniforms, etc. Throw in some stadium sounds, fix some gameplay issues and fix sim stats and I am a happy camper.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:14 PM   #134
Rookie

OVR: 1

liar
liar
plants for hire
Old 08-31-2009, 10:22 PM   #135
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnoobie
lol so i guess Madden 10 didnt surpass NFL2k5 after all....i mean that was the goal right?

also bump...i cant stand the random shmoes screaming stuff out at least give me the chants and authentic stadium sounds...
Oh my god I know. It's so stupid hearing one random guy scream something stupid like, "They can't stop us now!" randomly and having it sound as if he's in a room alone instead of on a field surrounded by 75,000 fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2009, 11:27 PM   #136
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skudplayr
Oh my god I know. It's so stupid hearing one random guy scream something stupid like, "They can't stop us now!" randomly and having it sound as if he's in a room alone instead of on a field surrounded by 75,000 fans.
This is meant to represent player chatter.

Like the "Wired Player" thing on most networks.

But yeah, where the hell is the crowd chants?

This is extremely disappointing. It was blogged as being in the game IIRc?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »