Home

Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

This is a discussion on Stadium/Team specific sound effects? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #41
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

if there were no team specific sound why does tampa bay have theirs? and why does other teams has theirs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 09:43 AM   #42
MVP

kt-od's Arena

OVR: 24

Yeah I was hoping for this as well. I remember reading those interviews and blogs.

I was disappointed when I play at Invesco at Mile High and there was no IN-COM-PLEEETE chant after a failed opponent pass.

I really figured it would make it in, since they said team specific chants were in this year.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #43
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
if there were no team specific sound why does tampa bay have theirs? and why does other teams has theirs.
What are you hearing? I'm at Jets fan and I don't hear any J E T S! Jets! Jets! Jets! or playing at the Linc against the Eagles I don't hear anything. So what do you hear when playing at TB and any others?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-20-2009, 09:53 AM   #44
Pro

OVR: 9

I am playing a Vikings franchise and after 1 season I have yet to hear the horn. I have also never heard the J E T S JETS JETS JETS chant. Maybe I'll record it when I go to next week's game and just play it when I make a big play.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:08 AM   #45
Pro

cherman24's Arena

OVR: 4

This is one of those things that don't affect the gameplay, but take away from the playing experience. I was drafted by the Panthers in superstar mode and noticed no growl on first downs. In an older version of Madden, I was also drafted by them and that is one thing I remembered. My mom was visiting the other day (I'm 32 and we're both huge Bucs fans) and I popped it in to show her. It was my first game with TB and I said watch this and scored a TD waiting for the cannons and nothing happened.

The sad things are that 1) it was advertised and 2) they were in older versions of the game.

If you can patch/force download with a roster of a damn Kmart ad showing up on EVERY PLAY, you can add stuff like this.

PS: Let PS3 users have stadium sounds!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2009, 10:18 AM   #46
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I even tried lowering every other sound in the game except for stadium sounds. You know what I heard. NOTHING! You know what we've heard from EA/Madden producers regarding this issue? NOTHING!

Can anyone say false advertising? I'm a huge Madden 10 lover, I'm really enjoying the game but, to know that this was said to be in the game. It's not and with no response from EA I'm started to feel like we were lied to.

This is really ashamed because I'm a Jet fan and when I heard that there team chant was in the game I was as giddy as a school girl. But, it was not to be. So now when playing my franchise I'm back to nothing. I don't even what to hear anything so I have music playing instead of the announcers or any other sounds.

The sad thing about all of this is I just want a response from someone. "Hey guys, we're working on this. Sorry it got cut from the features this year; we're working on it for next year." Something is better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #47
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
What are you hearing? I'm at Jets fan and I don't hear any J E T S! Jets! Jets! Jets! or playing at the Linc against the Eagles I don't hear anything. So what do you hear when playing at TB and any others?
AT TB i heard the explosions go off. i notice it doesnt happen at every td. i was shocked. i also noticing im getting more replays also. i dont know what happen but its was weird. i was playing tb i was up by 14 and they scored they first td and the explosion went off. but then all the other td they score it didnt go off. i think they put the teams sound in but its random cut scenes
Old 08-20-2009, 02:25 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 36

I heard that E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES was in there but I can't hear it. They said that it was in there in one of the previews. Has anyone heard it? Or is that also not in the game?

Last edited by Jamin23; 08-20-2009 at 02:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »