Home

Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

This is a discussion on Stadium/Team specific sound effects? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 12:40 AM   #1
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10
Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

What happened to them for Madden 2010? The Packers "GO PACK GO", Lions "roar" or siren, Jets "J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets", etc. I've played a few games with the Lions, Jets, and Packers and haven't heard any stadium specific sounds after big plays. I always loved hearing them in last gen Madden and nfl 2k series.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Stadium/Team specific sound effects?

yea they are missing the Carolina Panthers 'growl' on first downs. Still love the game tho.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:14 AM   #3
Rookie

NIUDAWG's Arena

OVR: 3

In the Metrodome they would toot that loud Viking horn after firstdowns
Old 08-15-2009, 01:34 AM   #4
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41

I wrote about this already and got no response about it. I guess they didn't put it in.

Twitch: DirtyJerz32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
No longer shall you be referred to as DirtyJerz32, but simply BOSS -
Old 08-15-2009, 02:59 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triathlete_201
What happened to them for Madden 2010? The Packers "GO PACK GO", Lions "roar" or siren, Jets "J-E-T-S, jets, jets, jets", etc. I've played a few games with the Lions, Jets, and Packers and haven't heard any stadium specific sounds after big plays. I always loved hearing them in last gen Madden and nfl 2k series.
this is something I have wanted in Madden for years stadium specific sounds panthers growl, go pack go,lions roar ect, or at least give us custom sounds like ncaa.nfl 2k5 had these sounds. madden 2010 is a awesome game I like it better than any other football game to date gameplay wise, but still could use nfl 2k5 presentation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 08:41 AM   #6
Rookie

Triathlete_201's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32
I wrote about this already and got no response about it. I guess they didn't put it in.
Yeah, I even IM'd Ian about this months ago, asking him to please forward the question to his sound guys. Guess it wasn't a priority for them. Seems like such an easy thing to implement though. How hard is it to add a couple sound events per team, especially when they'd add a lot to the presentation and atmosphere of the game? I'm pretty sure Madden last gen had these sounds.

What happened to the saying, "If you see it on Sunday, you'll see it in Madden 2010"??
Old 08-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 15

Yeah, this is a crime to not have this in Madden10. We should not have to wait till Madden11 to have something as basic as this. This has to be included in one of the patches. Has Ian responded to this yet. I didn't notice this till I play in the Jets stadium and then in the Vikings staduim, and I was like WTF??? I thought something was wrong with my game. We have to get there attention about this. The game is great but lack of this and lack of auto instant replays is crazy, please patch this devs.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 4

it seems like they would add these stadium sounds before the extra point show or any of that. Seems to me like stadium sounds would be a basic presentation element... whats the deal? I miss the panther growl.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »