Home

Switching RB

This is a discussion on Switching RB within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

OVR: 5
Switching RB

Hey guys I searched the first 4 pages of the madden forum swithout finding answer to my question, maybe I am just ********, but please help me. Big Jets fan, how do I switch from Thomas Jones to Leon Washington without having to press start and change the RB depth chart everytime.

thanks for your help and I apologize if that was already answered I swears I searched for it first!

Regards,

Js
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Switching RB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JsMcbain
Hey guys I searched the first 4 pages of the madden forum swithout finding answer to my question, maybe I am just ********, but please help me. Big Jets fan, how do I switch from Thomas Jones to Leon Washington without having to press start and change the RB depth chart everytime.

thanks for your help and I apologize if that was already answered I swears I searched for it first!

Regards,

Js
you need to select plays "by formation" and hit RB (360) and it comes up so you can assign each RB to certain formations
Old 08-15-2009, 01:22 AM   #3
Rookie

Yea I'd like to know this.

Last year, I'd hit triangle for on the fly subs. This year the play selection screen is too simplified, where's my options!?
Old 08-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

Thanks my friend, that will force me to use package and see all the available plays instead of playing it cheap with play type. So bad news for right now as I always played with play type, but great news in the long run as palying with play type I do not have acces to any special plays (see reverse, etc) anyway.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »