Home

Tell me this not happening!!

This is a discussion on Tell me this not happening!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 AM   #1
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Tell me this not happening!!

I just started me first preseason game in franchise mode. During the game my CB Richard marshall of the panthers got a injury. So I thought ok that cool to know the injury system is working fine. Then when he came back in the game. All of a sudden he starts limping past the line of scrimmage. Two times in a row he did it before each snap and both times I got a freaking flag for been offsides. I stopped playing. Up to know I have been good with the game until this happen just now. Please fix ASAP. I can not play this game until this is address.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 08:12 AM   #2
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Tell me this not happening!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
I just started me first preseason game in franchise mode. During the game my CB Richard marshall of the panthers got a injury. So I thought ok that cool to know the injury system is working fine. Then when he came back in the game. All of a sudden he starts limping past the line of scrimmage. Two times in a row he did it before each snap and both times I got a freaking flag for been offsides. I stopped playing. Up to know I have been good with the game until this happen just now. Please fix ASAP. I can not play this game until this is address.
Same annoying thing happened to me. Was called offsides 3 times then it finally stopped! UGH!
Old 08-15-2009, 08:15 AM   #3
Pro

steez3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Same annoying thing happened to me. Was called offsides 3 times then it finally stopped! UGH!
is it a glitch or is it possibly that his injury risk was at a high or medium and he is maybe too injured to have been put back in the game? Just asking because this hasnt happened to me yet.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:20 AM   #4
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by steez3
is it a glitch or is it possibly that his injury risk was at a high or medium and he is maybe too injured to have been put back in the game? Just asking because this hasnt happened to me yet.
Not sure though other players that where injured and came back this didn't occur. Only with my CB, Terrance Newman. Don't know if it's just DB related, etc.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:24 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 16

I've had this same bug happen in an Online game against my buddy. The guy encroached three times on his own free will....I wasn't even controlling him other than trying to bring him back.

Good thing I was playing my buddy - he acknowledged the glitch and declined the penalty. Nice.

Hope they pinpoint and assassinate this bug ASAP.

-SeventhWard
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #6
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Like I said this not acceptable one bit. This right here is a game killer big time. I know is some person on here will try to tell to turn injuries off are sometime. But I don't want to. Injuries is part of the game. So far aside from the complaints of the human pass rush still weak and the Ai throws the ball away to quick before you get to him . But other then that. I have had no complaints until now. I can not play a freaking game in franchise until this problem is patch. That is why I am asking phil Ian to fix this like soon as they can and not 3 weeks from now.
Old 08-15-2009, 08:33 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
Like I said this not acceptable one bit. This right here is a game killer big time. I know is some person on here will try to tell to turn injuries off are sometime. But I don't want to. Injuries is part of the game. So far aside from the complaints of the human pass rush still weak and the Ai throws the ball away to quick before you get to him . But other then that. I have had no complaints until now. I can not play a freaking game in franchise until this problem is patch. That is why I am asking phil Ian to fix this like soon as they can and not 3 weeks from now.
It won't get fixed until the next patch which is a few weeks away.

U shoulda put this in adembrowski patch 2 thread. Ian is looking at that one.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:26 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 2

hahaha comon this shouldnt be a reason to not play the game i would laugh my *** off cuz his limpin *** cant get onside fast enought then i would quickly pull him out of the game haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »